• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle March 23, 2024

No permission to download
Thrive Themes plugins Mid Dec 2021
Hello everyone, I have this on my dashboard about Thrive Automator:
You need to activate your license before you can use the Thrive Automator plugin!
However when I go to Thrive Dashboard and open open Thrive Automator tab I get this message: Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

Hello everyone, I have this on my dashboard about Thrive Automator:
You need to activate your license before you can use the Thrive Automator plugin!
However when I go to Thrive Dashboard and open open Thrive Automator tab I get this message: Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.
How to make a “NULLED” version if you have already updated the plugin.

Open the file \thrive-dashboard\classes\Product\LicenseManager.php
Find:
if ( empty( $this->license_data ) ) {
return false;
}
Change to:
if ( empty( $this->license_data ) ) {
return true;
}

Reactions: AKSakallı
I Install Thrive Architect & Thrive Optimize, but I can't find where to use a/b test.
Some people also use Thrive Optimize?

123.jpg

Thrive Plugins Package Nulled - December 06, 2021

Thrive Automator v0.6
Thrive Optimize v2.3
Thrive Comments v2.3
Thrive Clever Widgets v2.8
Thrive Headline Optimizer v2.2
Thrive Ovation v3.3
Thrive Leads v3.3
Thrive Ultimatum v3.3
Thrive Quiz Builder v3.3
Thrive Apprentice v3.3
Thrive Architect v3.5

Hello Friend how are you?

The theme and the arquitect plugin are not working.

please can you update, we will appreciate it.

Please help facing the same problem as
help-png.122197

With Thrive Apprentice v4.0. Asking to install Thrive Product Manager.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock