• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle March 23, 2024

No permission to download
Thrive Comments v1.4.15.3 - Untouched

Attachments

• thrive-comments-1.4.15.3.zip
    3 MB · Views: 36
Thrive Apprentice v2.3.9.4 - Untouched

Attachments

• thrive-apprentice-2.3.9.4.zip
    13.9 MB · Views: 24
Reactions: Freshy
i didn't understand how to fix it
can you explain better please?

Go inside the folder mentioned above after installation with an FTP client. Open the file LicenceManager.php, find the two lines that have itemActivated() and paste return true; below, after the "{" on that line.

Save and replace the original file on the server and you're off.

You will find a different version of LicenceManager.php inside each addon you install, so you have to do the same thing as above for every addon.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: bologna
Thrive Architect Version 2.6.7.4
Thrive Optimize Version 1.4.13.3
Thrive Comments Version 1.4.15.3
Thrive Headline Optimizer Version 1.3.7.3
Thrive Themes Builder Version 2.2.4
Thrive Leads Version 2.3.9.4
Thrive Ultimatum Version 2.3.9.4
Thrive Quiz Builder Version 2.3.9.4
Thrive Apprentice Version 2.3.9.4
Thrive Dashboard Version 2.3.9.3

???

Go inside the folder mentioned above after installation with an FTP client. Open the file LicenceManager.php, find the two lines that have itemActivated() and paste return true; below, after the "{" on that line.

Save and replace the original file on the server and you're off.

You will find a different version of LicenceManager.php inside each addon you install, so you have to do the same thing as above for every addon.

Good luck.

Hello! babiato friends,

I facing a problem. When I activate the original Thrive Architect plugin and then activate Architect Leads nulled... Leads plugin not working but showing license activated. other hands when I deactivated the original Thrive Architect plugin then leads plugin working well. I want to use both plugins... please help me.

Hello! babiato friends,

I facing a problem. When I activate the original Thrive Architect plugin and then activate Architect Leads nulled... Leads plugin not working but showing license activated. other hands when I deactivated the original Thrive Architect plugin then leads plugin working well. I want to use both plugins... please help me.

You have to null Thrive Architect plugin also so it will work well

Reactions: karantech4u
Here is the latest version of the plugins. Some of the issues mentioned above are due to not running the same version of plugins this can be resolved by using the latest versions listed below :) Please take the time to like this comment if you have found my file share useful

Attachments

• thrive-ultimatum.2.3.9.4.zip
    14.1 MB · Views: 29
  • thrive-quiz-builder.2.3.9.4.zip
    17.3 MB · Views: 25
  • thrive-ab-page-testing.1.4.13.3.zip
    517.2 KB · Views: 21
  • thrive-ovation.2.4.3.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 20
  • thrive-headline-optimizer.1.3.7.3.zip
    3 MB · Views: 21
  • thrive-comments.1.4.15.3.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 29
  • thrive-apprentice.2.3.9.4.zip
    16 MB · Views: 19
  • thrive-clever-widgets.1.56.1.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 18
  • thrive-leads.2.3.9.4.zip
    16.9 MB · Views: 33
  • thrive-visual-editor.2.6.7.4.zip
    16.4 MB · Views: 30
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and DaveNL
latest versions P 2/2

Attachments

• thrive-leads.2.3.9.4.zip
    16.9 MB · Views: 28
  • thrive-visual-editor.2.6.7.4.zip
    16.4 MB · Views: 23
  • thrive-theme2.2.4.zip
    18.1 MB · Views: 20
  • thrive-architect-2.6.7.3.zip
    14.7 MB · Views: 43
  • thrive-leads-2.3.9.3.zip
    15.1 MB · Views: 15
Why don't you just make one single archive with all and upload it trough mir.cr or other file sharing?

Why don't you just make one single archive with all and upload it trough mir.cr or other file sharing?
happy to do that, however some members are only looking for one or two plugins so I was trying to make it easier for them to do so.

There are file sharing services that allows sharing of folders. So you can upload all the files in a specific folder and just share the folder so everyone can choose whatever they want.

This way you can share the link in a spoiler and avoid being scrapped by robots and unregistered members.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock