• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle March 23, 2024

No permission to download
New Thrive Theme Builder v.1..10 has arrived.
Will not install , because can't remove the old installed v1.0.5
Theme Builder ends up => broken

i commented earlier the easiest way to update this....all you need to do is first copy the license of the theme builder, then update the builder on wordpress. then go to your cpanel theme licensemanager.php and replace the license with what you copied earlier and you are good to go.

How are you guys activating the Thrive Theme Builder???

I know the 'License Manager' method. It works for Thrive plugins.

But Thrive Theme Builder is asking to install ShapeShift Theme. Please check the attached screenshots.

Can anyone please explain and give screenshots, if possible, regarding how to install the ShapeShift theme.

I am really confused. Please assist. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_130.png
    Screenshot_130.png
    31 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_129.png
    Screenshot_129.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_128.png
    Screenshot_128.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_127.png
    Screenshot_127.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_126.png
    Screenshot_126.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: TomCatzy

But Thrive Theme Builder is asking to install ShapeShift Theme. Please check the attached screenshots.

Can anyone please explain and give screenshots, if possible, regarding how to install the ShapeShift theme.

No sure which download you are using!

Use this one. They are all nulled and the Theme Builder has the ShapeShift integrated. If asked to Activate License, use any e-mail and key.

TassieNZ :)

You have to use the latest posted ThriveThemeBuilder posted here a couple a days ago. It automatically 'puls in' the ShapeShift template when you start up the them in the Thrive Dashboard.

I think we should have a separate post for the theme builder since this thread has the plugins as title. It can confused. At least when an update comes it can be updated for easy access

You don´t need to remove it just install Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades WordPress plugin. I use it all the time since most of the plugins/themes I have are nulled/preactivated so, anytime a new upgrade on any of them I can upgrade them without much hassle.

When you install that plugin all you need to do is upload the theme/plugin file as if it was the first time you would´ve to install it on your site.

It´s really this simple.

Check out this video tutorial if you´re still having issues.
Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: sash6541
Babak updated Download ALL Thrive Plugins with a new update entry:

ALL Thrive Plugins 2020-04-11

Download ALL Thrive Plugins 2020-04-11 Nulled Free
Thrive Quiz Builder v2.2.13.1 Thanks To @NullMaster
Thrive Clever Widgets v1.51
Thrive Headline Optimizer v1.2.6
Thrive Optimize Plugin v1.3.7
Thrive Comments Plugin v1.4.0
Thrive Leads v2.2.13.1
Thrive Apprentice Plugin v2.2.11.4
Thrive Ovation v2.2.9
Thrive Ultimatum v2.2.12.1
Thrive Visual Editor / Architect v2.5.2.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: UglyKidJoe
Hi,

Thanks for the code :

For nulling just go to your any thrive plugin folder but i prefer to go to thrive visual editor folder and open /wp-content/plugins/thrive-visual-editor/thrive-dashboard/classes/Product/LicenseManager.php
find this codes around line 137

PHP:
if ( empty( $this->license_data ) ) {
return false;
}

and change it to this code
PHP:
if ( empty( $this->license_data ) ) {
return true;
}

this method work good for all thrive plugins

and then find this code around line 94

PHP:
public function itemActivated( $item ) {

and replace with this code or just add " return true; after the code

PHP:
public function itemActivated( $item ) {
return true;

and everything should work as excepted

I'm i the only one who is unable to download from the MEGA ? Stuck at Decrypting… @Babak Kindly fix the download Link

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock