Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App

Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App Version 1.4.0

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

dududududu

Jul 27, 2020
is it possible to have password for testing this script ?
thanks
Hello buddy...I'm also trying to meet the requirements on this forum. My advice is just follow the rules, if it's successful, then the hidden password will be opened. thank you

Ruthless

Trusted Uploader
May 10, 2020
India
samuelphilip.in
@vvuongbac
You little kid if you need password then as per the above password criteria you are not eligible and i have full rights on my resources so that i can keep password for my resources

If you need the file without the password then you can download from the below link
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@vvuongbac as Leechers like you who created account two years back ,come only for downloading resources and posting in other sites we are Keeping the password for the file

You are just a little leecher so before posting any comment in the forum just go through the above comments if they got the correct password

P.S - @vvuongbac i gave password for those who asked me politely through DM and not like the kids like you

@ChintanBhat if you need to remove the resource then you can close it if my conditions are breaking the forum rules

Reactions: RoyalC and MasDenk

ChintanBhat

Stuck in Personal Issues 😪
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Nov 18, 2020
Universe
babiato.org
@vvuongbac
You little kid if you need password then as per the above password criteria you are not eligible and i have full rights on my resources so that i can keep password for my resources

If you need the file without the password then you can download from the below link
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@vvuongbac as Leechers like you who created account two years back ,come only for downloading resources and posting in other sites we are Keeping the password for the file

You are just a little leecher so before posting any comment in the forum just go through the above comments if they got the correct password

P.S - @vvuongbac i gave password for those who asked me politely through DM and not like the kids like you

@ChintanBhat if you need to remove the resource then you can close it if my conditions are breaking the forum rules
Not at all. Password Eligibility rule is absolutely meeting the forum rule.

Asfor_farah

Jul 25, 2020
2 msg since 2020 !!! so i think i have nothing to learn from you !!
Sorry to bother you with my mean message , i realized it doesn't suit the thread here :(

And just to be clear with you guys, i have used this site only twice since registration , once when i downloaded "OXOO" & "OVOO" script and the second time when they got the only update form the dev a year after :cautious: and both of time i even haven't said "thanks" for thread member, i know that isn't right , but it happened 👐
So i'm so sorry for my message here and behaviour :giggle:🌹

Reactions: RoyalC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jucian
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks