Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App For Android

Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App For Android 2.1.5

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

itsM

Babiato Lover
GiveAway Master
Dec 31, 2020
itsM updated Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App For Android with a new update entry:

Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App V2.5.0 Untouched

UNTOUCHED VERSION, NULLING REQUIRED BEFORE INSTALLATION. @NullMaster , @Babak , @phpcore please try to null if you have some time. Thanks

Password is in update tab, You must meet minimum requirements to be able to download.

CHANGELOG :

VERSION 2.0.5 (Upcomming Version)
- [FIXED] Episode Download Option
- [ADDED] AD Networks
-- AppLovin
-- IronSource
- [ADDED] New Episoad Item Desgine Which Can Be Controlled From Admin Panel.(Vertical View)
- [IMPROVED] Auto Fetch Seasons
- [IMPROVED] Auto Fetch Episodes
- [ADDED] Payment Gateway
-- Paypal

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak

xvadias

Sep 18, 2019
Thanks for sharing, but the installation only invalidates the license!
What do I put in licencsa in the php installation?

Thanks

TheRyD3r

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Dec 21, 2019
Around The World
paxxer.tv

TheRyD3r

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Dec 21, 2019
Around The World
paxxer.tv
Update 1: I have managed to bypass the request for License Code in order to install the script. Installation worked perfectly but there is still request for it once you login to dashboard.

Still checking it out.

Anyone that has there own update, could share as well

Reactions: Goodlucky

werty1001

Nov 3, 2020
Update 1: I have managed to bypass the request for License Code in order to install the script. Installation worked perfectly but there is still request for it once you login to dashboard.

Still checking it out.

Anyone that has there own update, could share as well
i thank app.js section

AdBlock Detected

Hi bro. Can you please help us?

I know the ads sometimes are too annoying and you want to use Adblock. But I think you can support us by adding Babiato to the whitelist. It will help us and our community.

Thanks for your help!

I've Disabled AdBlock