• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App For Android

Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App For Android 2.8.0

No permission to download
hey guys i am happy to share my guide on how to fix streamsb in dooo movie app
i would love to post addtional guide on this. please tell me if you face any issue related to dooo movie app. i will create tutoiral and post it to world. update me if it still not working.

Anyone know how to reduce apk size ?
simply remove all unwanted animations lotte animation
replace large png file with webp files
hide or make unwanted loading animation visibility to gone mode
this will reduce app size to half or less
for full optimization i do my best in researching about it . other than this in 2.0 version developer has promised app size will be reduced to 30mb

But now im facing some issues with YouTube dl error it's not the latest source code
yes i am aware of the issue. but it look like yt library issue which only that particular github owner can solve itseems but i have idea can you check and tell me if it helps?

solution 2 : given in github section itself

solution is to manually attach common-0.13.1.aar and library-0.13.1.aar and all of their dependencies to the project.
https://www.androidbugfix.com/2021/12/how-to-import-aar-module-on-android.html

implementation (name: 'common-0.13.1', ext: 'aar')
implementation (name: 'library-0.13.1', ext: 'aar')
implementation group: 'com.fasterxml.jackson.core', name: 'jackson-databind', version: "$jacksonVer"
implementation group: 'com.fasterxml.jackson.core', name: 'jackson-annotations', version: "$jacksonVer"
implementation group: 'commons-io', name: 'commons-io', version: "$commonsIoVer"
implementation group: 'org.apache.commons', name: 'commons-compress', version: "$commonsCompressVer"
I used aar files from gradle cache.

I try to check on my own but i request you and anyone here to try this solution and tell us how to do it .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock