• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dooo app video playback issue

akuma

May 4, 2022
aeroflix.app
hi so i made my app using dooo app code 1.6.5 but the probkem m facing that doodstream,streamsb and google drive videos are not playing so i checked other supported video server and same issue beside few of them

yes i agree brother. its confirmed by many official buyers that these are not working
secondly doodstream ,streamsb is banned in india so people have trouble in visiting website without vpn
thirdly, i certainly confirm that google drive videos were 100% working. please tell me how you pasted url

please give me access or make it as sharable. this is exact issue your making thats why exoplayer is not able to capture link
1653026659549.png

remove drive.php and old gdfetch.php and add this into your AdminPanel\api\fetch folder

please give me access or make it as sharable. this is exact issue your making thats why exoplayer is not able to capture link
1653026659549.png
this showing beacuse my gdrive got delete i have another method which m going to share soon through which we can use gdrive and mega video in any streaming app

i mean sharing the source url here. we may dont know who is watching the thread may be you might get copyright strike right for that purpose i told avoid sharing original links

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock