• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Don't Laugh but How do you put a spoiler :S

wzafar

Mar 6, 2019
How to put a spoiler on something can't seem to find that option... Been using the forum for almost 1 year I guess its time to learn How to put a spoiler lol

Reactions: Rocky and Silva
How to put a spoiler on something can't seem to find that option... Been using the forum for almost 1 year I guess its time to learn How to put a spoiler lol
It's not a matter of laughing, I would like to appreciate your dare for asking without hesitation. No one is perfect until practice. Nice to meet u.

Reactions: wzafar
Every one must learn some time. I also struggled in the beginning.
It's better to ask than not knowing what to do.
We all help each other.

• Love
Reactions: Silva and wzafar
It's not a matter of laughing, I would like to appreciate your dare for asking without hesitation. No one is perfect until practice. Nice to meet u.
Every one must learn some time. I also struggled in the beginning.
It's better to ask than not knowing what to do.
We all help each other.
There is no such thing as a "silly question" :)

And .... Taz would never laugh, but a friend of mine sniggers occasionally. 🤣

snigger.jpg

Now I am guilty of laughing :p... ... I recently uploaded a plugin and trust me I pressed all the buttons but could not find the spoiler... so I posted shamelessly a null plugin which babak approved also... but today I finally decided to put my pants down and ask the question lol... Cheers man nice to meet you as well

LOL Why? I've answered all sorts of weird and wonderful things. :(

Because I was hesitant cuz I saw you online and you always have one of the cheekiest things to say see .... you send me sniggers to haunt me in my dreams... Anyways I feel better that I can now put spoiler :p huhuhu

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Because I was hesitant cuz I saw you online and you always have one of the cheekiest things to say see .... you send me sniggers to haunt me in my dreams... Anyways I feel better that I can now put spoiler :p huhuhu
Taz would like to sincerely apologise for his totally warped sense of humour!!! 🤣

However, now Taz is sad! o_O

Nobody loves me, everybody hates me
Going down the garden to eat worms
Big ones fat ones skinny ones slimy ones
Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy, yum!

Uup come the first one, uup comes the second one
Uuuuup comes the third little worm
Big ones fat ones, skinny ones, slimy ones

Yukky, yukky,yukky, yukky, yuk!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock