• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Donated Before? Read IT Please

I know this is not part of this post but I am reading about everyone complaining about losing their reactions.
I just want to give my opinion.

All members lost something.
Just be glad the forum is back again.

Everyone on the forum lost lots of things.
Reactions, recourses, and more.
We all lost reactions.
I lost about 2100 reactions.
I will get it all back again.
I even lost 20 points.

Some members lost more than others.
I had to update 40 resources and it takes time, I am just glad I only got 40 to do, and not like some members that got 100's to update.
This is all part of life.
Hopefully, it won't happen again, and a lesson was learned.

Just be glad you are not @Babak OR @Medw1311 that had to update all those resources.
Good luck to everyone with their updates.

Hello @Babak ,
One of my resource are missing and my reaction score + trophy point are gone.
Can you please add it for me ?

Reaction 41+
Trophy 37+
Resource : VPN X - Pro VPN - VPN Unlimited Proxy | Super Fast Free VPN & Secure Hotspot v 1.0.10

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Donated on 23 March 2022, 10 USD, transaction id: 57R08774KK874124M.
As I registered only in March 2022 I lost all my account - so I needed to create it again.
Happy, that babiato is back again!

• Love
Hi team, have just donated $10. But I want to donate time by time whenever I find some resource useful to my need. (just few WP theme), instead of monthly automatically charging my card. Can you cancel the monthly charge to my credit card?
Thank you

• Love
hi king.
I sent $5 as a starter today. can you add me too babiato likes e.
@Babak
my former rank was a recognized member, now an active member :(
Transaction ID
0XU084013E484164K
explanation: honor

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-05-15 at 11.21.01.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-15 at 11.21.01.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
  • Love
Hey,
Sent $10, 04 Apr 2022. Transaction ID: 81G37963PW1412632.
Can't remember my rank before, but it certainly wasn't New Member... anyhoooo.
We will get back everything, so appreciate everyone that contributes on this forum!

• Love
@Babak donated $10 on Aug 30 and Oct 23, $5 each.
Previously well-known member, have babiato lover, trusted uploader badge.

• Love
kofibabiato.jpg
Hi @Babak ,
donated $10 on Dec 22, 2021
Previously i've well-known member, babiato lover, and trusted uploader badge
thanks

• Love
Welcome back babiato <3, glad to this forum is back.
@Babak
I have donated 5$ last year in july
and reaction 141+

Thanks!!!

• Love
Hi team, have just donated $10. But I want to donate time by time whenever I find some resource useful to my need. (just few WP theme), instead of monthly automatically charging my card. Can you cancel the monthly charge to my credit card?
Thank you
@Babak hello, can you help me cancel the monthly donation, first time I used Paypal Donate and registered the monthly package by mistake. I just want to donate whenever I find a theme that meets my need. Thank you!

Hi @Babak glad you and the forum are back!!

I had donated $10 on Nov 2021

1653199409292.png

Unfortunately, I had to register again, so I lost my stats, Introduction message etc.
Could you recover some of them? This was my last post:

1653199692715.png

Thank you so much!

• Love
@Babak hello, can you help me cancel the monthly donation, first time I used Paypal Donate and registered the monthly package by mistake. I just want to donate whenever I find a theme that meets my need. Thank you!
hey bro u should cancel inside paypal

1. Log into your PayPal account.
  2. Hover over your account profile or click the Settings icon then select the Account settings option.
  3. Search for the "Automatic payments" then click Update beside the Automatic payments option.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock