• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Domex - Night Club WordPress Theme

Domex - Night Club WordPress Theme v1.0

No permission to download

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
medw1311 submitted a new resource:

Domex - Night Club WordPress Theme - Night Club WordPress Theme

bCQHUyR.jpg

Domex is awesome Night Club WordPress Theme For Band, Pub, Club, Dance, Party Night, Portfolio, Photographer, Digital Studio, Disco, Jockey, Adult Content, Bands, Music, Video Gallery. Domex is a powerful, vibrant Night Club, Concert, DJ, Festival WordPress Theme with a modern festive design. It was developed specifically for any kind of Night Club, Concert or Festival. Also it fits a lounge bar, any event or party website. Domex can be used for...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Babak
Thanks bro :)

Reactions: Babak
I've noticed this theme is not updated on elements.envato while on themeforest it's been updated last June '21

anyone can post it here?

• Love
Reactions: mohsinworld
I have downloaded from another site just to see the version number I found Version: 6.0.8 How come? Sorry if I'm asking like noob.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock