• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need help

avinashmali

Aug 14, 2022
Hello,

I am new to this forum. This is a very good forum and I like exploring it but I have one question. How to earn resource points? Some forum attachment passwords are hidden under resources. I am clueless about how I earn resources to unlock passwords. Please help. Thanks.

Hello,

I am new to this forum. This is a very good forum and I like exploring it but I have one question. How to earn resource points? Some forum attachment passwords are hidden under resources. I am clueless about how I earn resources to unlock passwords. Please help. Thanks.
Hi and welcome. First, you need to have an introduction. :cool:
About resource/s, I think it's all about what you share-item/s, and how many you shared item/s if the thread needs an example, 3-resources then at least you got 3 shared items in the community to unlock it. Not quite sure though. :)

Hi and welcome. First, you need to have an introduction. :cool:
About resource/s, I think it's all about what you share-item/s, and how many you shared item/s if the thread needs an example, 3-resources then at least you got 3 shared items in the community to unlock it. Not quite sure though. :)
Thanks. I am a student and currently learning web development. I was looking for some plugins and found this forum. About sharing resources, it has to be paid resources or any type of resources?

Thanks. I am a student and currently learning web development. I was looking for some plugins and found this forum. About sharing resources, it has to be paid resources or any type of resources?
Create a thread about your introduction here >>> https://babia.to/forums/introductions.26/
As far as I know, it should be at least not found here in Babiato, the resources. Any type of resource/s as long as not found here. Not those free items like you can download on the official website. 🍻

Reactions: avinashmali

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbrilll
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock