• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Anesta - Intranet, Extranet, Community and BuddyPress WordPress Theme

Anesta - Intranet, Extranet, Community and BuddyPress WordPress Theme 1.1.1

No permission to download

NoOoB

Sep 29, 2019
juanchos77 submitted a new resource:

Anesta - Intranet, Extranet, Community and BuddyPress WordPress Theme [UNTOUCH] - theme, wordpress, intranet, community, buddypress, members

Anesta is a modern, fresh & clean intranet / extranet WordPress Theme with the accents on performance and usability. It`s build to improve communication inside of your company, firm, agency and to provide easy, stylish and user-friendly access to corporate data.

TF URL: https://themeforest.net/item/anesta-intranet-community-and-buddypress-wordpress-theme/38185608

Read more about this resource...

replace trx_addons plugins by this one in attach files
There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
getting this error just after activating the theme

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
getting this error just after activating the theme
Sans titre.png Sans titre2.png Sans titre3.png Sans titre4.png Sans titre5.png Sans titre6.png Sans titre7.png Sans titre8.png

replace wp-content/plugins/trx_addons by this one in attach file ! not in theme folder

Reactions: Twisted Monkey
1656127083036.png
I cannot upload this, it says the file contains virus
I had no issues when I used @Bedo version here of the addons to give me an update for another themes use.

Simply installed and activated fine and theme and addons running all good.

I had no issues when I used @Bedo version here of the addons to give me an update for another themes use.

1656133681482.png

It does works after upload from FileZilla, Theme gets activated, Plugins get installed but as soon as I active the installed plugin my site would crash and then after reload it shows critical error message!

show me screenshot of you'r critical error plz I will see

show me screenshot of you'r critical error plz I will see
1656144594132.png
I can't figure it out why it is so, because the theme gets activated but after moving to the installation of plugins and activating them it always gets error

install the theme and let's the theme installed all required plugins ! next replace trx_addons by my version that's all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngocxu
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock