• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS)

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS) 3.9.2

No permission to download
help , the subdomains created in the site dose not work.
for example
the created sub domain is store1
and the domain is dokans.com
so the store url should be store1.dokans.com right?

but in my case i created the subdomain in the directadmin cpanel
and approved the domian and the customer but the seller site is not working (store1.dokans.com) brings error]

i was trying it without registered domain like (wh1081132.ispot.cc) should i buy registered domain to make it work. i think this is also subdomain(wh1081132.ispot.cc) and i am using interserver with direct admin panel

Reactions: phpcscart
i was trying it without registered domain like (wh1081132.ispot.cc) should i buy registered domain to make it work. i think this is also subdomain(wh1081132.ispot.cc) and i am using interserver with direct admin
No, you didn't need to register domain for that . you can configure it in subdomain but using hosting support wildcard

trust can install my version.
3.5 dokans, I've put my business on hold due to maintenance costs.
create new account, copy password to [email protected]
- Update database in SQL.
- Edit script/.env
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Sir, I installed this successfully. what is the admin panel password for user [email protected] ?

Sir, I installed this successfully. what is the admin panel password for user [email protected] ?
Brother I also installed that and it worked for me, the administrator password you have to create a new user and copy the password and paste it in the administrator from the database, if you don't know how to do it you can install my database, where the password is : 1234

Brother I also installed that and it worked for me, the administrator password you have to create a new user and copy the password and paste it in the administrator from the database, if you don't know how to do it you can install my database, where the password is : 1234

bro, that worked. thanks...let me now test the features

• Love
Reactions: hellboy9211

Hi buddy, any idea how one creates a custom domain? I am creating one from my cpanel as an addon, but the custom domain returns a 500 ERROR - resource denied.

Any step i am missing?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock