• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS)

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS) 3.9.2

No permission to download
dokans.png Não consigo passar da permissão necessária .env 777

Tentei tudo o que posso, incluindo o Google, mas nada parece estar funcionando. Como conceder permissões de controle total usando propriedades> segurança. Mas não funciona.

Por favor, como posso conceder essa permissão. Estou usando o Windows 10 para instalação local.
Amigo, acesse o FTP através do filezilla e mude o valor da permissão do arquivo .env para 777

dokans.png I can't get past the .env required permission 777

I've tried everything I can including Google but nothing seems to be working. Like granting full control permissions using properties>security. But it doesn't work.

Please how can I grant this permission. I'm using Windows 10 for local installation.
Friend, access FTP through filezilla and change the permission value of the .env file to 777

Thanks.

I'm trying to install it on local server.

You know how I can give permission on local server?
If u are on mac os try run this command in terminal :

sudo chmod -R 777 /path/to/your/dokan/folder/script/*
sudo chmod -R 777 /path/to/your/dokan/folder/uploads/*

For windows im not really sure sorry..but u can try check this video :

Reactions: fmchawki
yes because its not nulled yet, but i am able to bypass the license checking just one thing is, it keep deleting the database and directory, thats sucks lol but im still testing it and find the solution.
How do you bypass it? Is anyone here can nulled it completely without let it automatically deleting db and directory?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock