• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS)

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS) 3.9.2

No permission to download

Taekiwz

Trusted Uploader
Aug 27, 2019
sirughimire submitted a new resource:

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS) ORGINAL - Multi vendor

Dokans is a multitenancy-based eCommerce platform similar to Shopify business modules customers can create e-commerce within 5 minutes. This script support subdomain and custom domain for e-commerce. Anyone can build any kind of e-commerce site using this script. Customers can sell physical products and digital products and change the UI theme easily. We integrated 4 e-commerce themes and added 7+ payment getaways. All payment Getaways support sandbox mode and live mode and fully securely...

Read more about this resource...

@Babak Can you please help this! Thanks a lót!
"To access this folder/file, you will need its <b>Decryption key</b>.<br>If you do not have the key, contact the creator of the link."

Last edited:
If anyone give me this script..I can null it.
1st to get the script fulfil the criteria of upload
2nd its already nulled which uploader also have

if u are so responsible and kind come up with ur own purchased scripts lots of nuller are here to do the work

1st to get the script fulfil the criteria of upload
2nd its already nulled which uploader also have

if u are so responsible and kind come up with ur own purchased scripts lots of nuller are here to do the work
Sir I have resources to share but all of them already present on platform.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock