• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS)

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS) 3.9.2

No permission to download
hi thank you for shating,can you send me the pass for downloading the script,best regards

bro , demo importing comes only after placing the Purchase code . What have u put . Whehter is this nulled .

This is not nulled and I have seen first time in babiato that a original/required nulling file is also password protected. I don't think so the nulled master have much time to first contact the OP to get password and then start nulling. That's why this script is still not nulled.

As nulled Masters are working voluntarily, Why they will waster their time to get password to start their nulling work. Password protecting of a original/nulling required file is a bad idea.

Reactions: Capricorn and ceret
This is not nulled and I have seen first time in babiato that a original/required nulling file is also password protected. I don't think so the nulled master have much time to first contact the OP to get password and then start nulling. That's why this script is still not nulled.

As nulled Masters are working voluntarily, Why they will waster their time to get password to start their nulling work. Password protecting of a original/nulling required file is a bad idea.
If this is the issue, then I will provide a purchase code to the one who can null.

Reactions: thelab
Yet another useless recourse at Babiato. @Babak don't you see what's happening here?? Peoples are uploading all kinds of crap to get access to password-protected stuff.

Reactions: ceret
If this is the issue, then I will provide a purchase code to the one who can null.
The Purchase code is normally not required for nulled. The issue was that your file were Password protected.
Now Its good to see that you have removed the password.

This is because no file web.txt, it is a pair request code to get the Route file on the Dokans server to get laravel project work properly. So,
@kingblizzzy just add route file `route/web.php` to this project will be fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock