• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS)

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS) 3.9.2

No permission to download
I have a trick to bypass that process..
Like this:
1. Installation with the files that I have shared here, the author is JOHNC.
2. After completing BACKUP Files and Databases that have been successfully installed (I named them OLD)
3. Install new files (Update 23 September)
3. Then copy the ..\script\routes\web.php file which is included in the OLD file
5. Import OLD Database
6. Edit .env . file information
7. Then access your main domain

This really worked for me..
Hopefully this trick is useful..
Don't forget to press the LIKE button :D

1632907788157.png
Please where can i get the johnc file, i seem not to find it

I have a trick to bypass that process..
Like this:
1. Installation with the files that I have shared here, the author is JOHNC.
2. After completing BACKUP Files and Databases that have been successfully installed (I named them OLD)
3. Install new files (Update 23 September)
3. Then copy the ..\script\routes\web.php file which is included in the OLD file
5. Import OLD Database
6. Edit .env . file information
7. Then access your main domain

This really worked for me..
Hopefully this trick is useful..
Don't forget to press the LIKE button :D

1632907788157.png
Please explain better we are not all developers or programmers thanks

"After You Update Settings The Action Will Work After 5 Minutes 'the issue after this is that there no update reflecting how one edit the front end and update it

Apart from the fact that the end user can be charged in the extended licence, and the support the developer gives you, is there any major change between the regular and extended licence ? (I mean more features or something else)

Anyone having mail issues. Error 500 using the contact page. Also, the auto subdomain approval not working for me any solutions?
I fixed the auto subdomain approval by adding wildcard to the DNS. Email works on the contact page internal however does not get sent.

Last edited:
Hi, I am new to this.
I have a paid version install in a directadmin cpanel. After Many strugle I finaly configure the domain config. Now trying to configure the option for the customer to request a domain change. we a subdomain and wanted to point to white label to a domain. example test.power-shops.com to test.com. when change it does not work. any Idea what could be the problem.

This was the author responds " your customer will add cname record and server IP record with his domain DNS panel

the dokans admin will just create the requested domain from the server and just set the domain path to dokans script domain path

Thanks
"
any idea or sugestions?

Also email settup I am kind of lost it worked once now it does not.

Hi, I am new to this.
I have a paid version install in a directadmin cpanel. After Many strugle I finaly configure the domain config. Now trying to configure the option for the customer to request a domain change. we a subdomain and wanted to point to white label to a domain. example test.power-shops.com to test.com. when change it does not work. any Idea what could be the problem.

This was the author responds " your customer will add cname record and server IP record with his domain DNS panel

the dokans admin will just create the requested domain from the server and just set the domain path to dokans script domain path

Thanks
"
any idea or sugestions?

Also email settup I am kind of lost it worked once now it does not.
He is right the seller will have to edit their DNS records and add a CNAME record to point to your domain name and A record to point the at the Server IP of your website. The Seller will find the above info in the Settings/Domain Settings option.

He is right the seller will have to edit their DNS records and add a CNAME record to point to your domain name and A record to point the at the Server IP of your website. The Seller will find the above info in the Settings/Domain Settings option.
Thanks for the replay that part was clear. The part I am not clear is if from my side the cname record should exist. It been to days and still it has nos propagated. I was wondering if the Domain config is set right using the Api or if that is realy necseary to use.
1634659876711.png

Thanks for the replay that part was clear. The part I am not clear is if from my side the cname record should exist. It been to days and still it has nos propagated. I was wondering if the Domain config is set right using the Api or if that is realy necseary to use.
1634659876711.png
Looks good you can check with your Domain DNS to confirm if that matches. This should also populate for the user when they request for the domain change. You can inbox if you need to be clear on that.

Looks good you can check with your Domain DNS to confirm if that matches. This should also populate for the user when they request for the domain change. You can inbox if you need to be clear on that.

Sorry what did you mean with "You can inbox if you need to be clear on that."

Activating automatic subdomain, extended license:

Open the folder /public_html/script/
Edit the file below and add the lines at the end
.env

AUTO_APPROVED_DOMAIN=true
MOJODNS_AUTHORIZATION_TOKEN=
SERVER_IP=
CNAME_DOMAIN=
VERIFY_IP=
VERIFY_CNAME=

Save.
In application administration, go to the menu:
Config
System Environment
Domain Configuration
Register on the website: https://mojodns.com. Configure the API. Be happy!

dokan_auto_domain.JPG

Adding automatic subdomain "wildcard subdomain or wildcard subdomain"

01 - In cPanel, click Subdomains

2-1 - When creating the subdomain, in the field to add the store name. Add the wildcard character "*" asterisk.

2-2 - Select the primary domain

2-3 - Document Root, manually add the name of the root folder of the application "public_html".

:) Ready. The new stores will already be approved automatically, without having to create a new subdomain every time you sell a store.

01 -
add subdomain.JPG

02 -
create subdomain.JPG
I am getting the following error: 'Subdomain contains invalid characters' when trying to create the wildcard character. I am using Hostinger hosting to host my files.

Any suggestion?

Hi does anyone knows how to translate the none static content? trying to translate some of the parts of the page and nite that some cannot be translated. any ideas or suggestions?

Example
1635250407132.png

Or if we can change the whole index to our own personal index page?

I am getting the following error: 'Subdomain contains invalid characters' when trying to create the wildcard character. I am using Hostinger hosting to host my files.

Any suggestion?
What kind of admin or host panel do you have?

Cpanel
Directadmin
PLesk?

I was able to configure mine with directadmin works realy good.

Hi does anyone knows how to translate the none static content? trying to translate some of the parts of the page and nite that some cannot be translated. any ideas or suggestions?

Example
1635250407132.png

Or if we can change the whole index to our own personal index page?
Sorry I was able to find how and the whay some fields were not changing.
ALL IS THE RESSOURCE FOLER.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock