• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress

Dokan - Multi Vendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress v3.10.3

No permission to download
Dokan Changelog

=v3.4.0 Oct 31, 2021=
- **feat:** Added Admin coupon support
- **feat:** Table Rate Shipping (new module)
- **feat:** Rank Math SEO Integration (new module)
- **feat:** Product Bulk Edit feature for vendors/seller
- **feat:** [Vendor Verification] Company Verification Support for vendors (you need to enable Germanized module also to get this feature)
- **update:** Added integration of sweetalert2 for alert, prompt, confirm, toast notification
- **update:** [RMA] WC decimal separator support added in RMA module
- **update:** Vendor dashborad shipping class suggestion added. dokan-lite issue id no: #1259
- **update:** [Store Support] added dynamic date time format support for Store Support module
- **update:** [SMS Verification] Updated Twillio SDK
- **update:** [WholeSale] Previously vendor and vendor staff does not have the ability to become a wholesale customer, this feature has been added now
- **update:** [Geolocation] Remove previously added autodetect feature for geolocation module
- **update:** Prevent vendor to create category. Previously vendors were capable of creating categories while importing product from CSV file.
- **fix:** [Vendor Staff] Fixed No email is triggered when an user is added form the wp-admin panel Users menu
- **fix:** Send button collapsed (broken layout) on the RTL version of Dokan —> Announcement —> Add Announcement page
- **fix:** Fixed tooltips doesn't work on the Vendor Dashboard > Orders Edit Page
- **fix:** New tag wasn't creating from vendor dashboard product quick edit section

Attachments

• dokan-pro-v3.4.0.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 654
Babak updated Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Dokan Business v3.4.0

Download Dokan Business v3.4.0 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
v3.4.0 Oct 31, 2021

----------------------------------
- **feat:** Added Admin coupon support
- **feat:** Table Rate Shipping (new module)
- **feat:** Rank Math SEO Integration (new module)
- **feat:** Product Bulk Edit feature for vendors/seller
- **feat:** [Vendor Verification] Company Verification Support for vendors (you need to enable Germanized module also to get this feature)
- **update:** Added integration...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: 1369
v3.4.1 Nov 12, 2021
- **new:** [Vendor Verification] No email sent to vendors after vendor verification status has been changed #1569
- **new:** Added date filter on Dokan —> Reports —> Logs page #1397
- **update:** [Geolocation] Reset Geolocation fields data after user clears that fields in WooCommerce shop page #1574
- **update:** [Vendor Verification] added four new action hooks after verification submit button in vendor dashboard (dokan_before_id_verification_submit_button, dokan_before_phone_verification_submit_button, dokan_before_address_verification_submit_button, dokan_before_company_verification_submit_button) #1572
- **update:** [Vendor Subscription] Added trial text after trial value on vendor subscription list page #1571
- **update:** [Auction] some sanitization issue fixed for auction module #1496
- **update:** Now Export button will export all logs based on applied filters #1397
- **fix:** [Product Subscription] Added missing param on woocommerce_admin_order_item_headers hooks #1578
- **fix:** Product variation image upload button wasn’t working due to js error #1575
- **fix:** [Geolocation] Geolocation fields asking for user address each time user visit shop page #1574
- **fix:** Fixed WC mail template overwrite wasn’t working #1567
- **fix:** [Vendor Subscription] fixed Vendor Subscription category limitation doesn't work in the quick edit panel.
- **fix:** Vendor Dashboard created coupon expired date doesn't work correctly #1560
- **fix:** [Import/Export] Fixed importing products does not get the store geolocation data #1475
- **fix:** 'Connect With Wirecard' button in vendor payment settings page was hidden, now it is shown #1526

@King Kong 12 days but it was already announced

Attachments

• dokan-pro-v3.4.1.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 813
How are you guys doing? I'm really annoyed with this plugin. I've been looking for a few weeks, but can't find any solution by myself and on the internet. When I use Loco Translate to translate the plugin into my language, the plugin informs me that there is no template when I click on the extension. Do you have any idea how to fix this little problem? I publish it here, but I don't know if it's in the right place... Sorry in advance if this is the case. Thanks (@Babak)

Capture d’écran 2021-11-13 à 20.59.47.png

EDIT : Solution : https://tanjirsdev.com/how-to-translate-dokan-using-loco-translate/

Last edited:
How are you guys doing? I'm really annoyed with this plugin. I've been looking for a few weeks, but can't find any solution by myself and on the internet. When I use Loco Translate to translate the plugin into my language, the plugin informs me that there is no template when I click on the extension. Do you have any idea how to fix this little problem? I publish it here, but I don't know if it's in the right place... Sorry in advance if this is the case. Thanks (@Babak)

Capture d’écran 2021-11-13 à 20.59.47.png
Not related but which plugin do you use to modify the Dashboard Interface bro :D

Look so elegant !

Babak updated Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Dokan Business v3.4.1

Download Dokan Business v3.4.1 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
v3.4.1 Nov 12, 2021

- **new:** [Vendor Verification] No email sent to vendors after vendor verification status has been changed #1569
- **new:** Added date filter on Dokan —> Reports —> Logs page #1397
- **update:** [Geolocation] Reset Geolocation fields data after user clears that fields in WooCommerce shop page #1574
- **update:** [Vendor Verification] added four new action hooks...

Read the rest of this update entry...

anytime I install the pro version, my webpages become blank... can you help me please?
if you modify your wp-config.php file adding these lines

Code:
// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

// Use dev versions of core JS and CSS files (only needed if you are modifying these core files)
define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );

as always, before

Code:
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Can you share your debug.log file without compromising the integrity of your website?

Reactions: kojocre

Code:
// Enable WP_DEBUG mode

// Use dev versions of core JS and CSS files (only needed if you are modifying these core files)

as always, before

Code:

Can you share your debug.log file without compromising the integrity of your website?
Let me share that now

Code:
// Enable WP_DEBUG mode

as always, before

Code:

can I send the debug log file to you privately?

this is my debug log file.

[18-Nov-2021 17:00:06 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Required parameter $instance_id follows optional parameter $output in .../wp-content/plugins/dokan-pro/modules/table-rate-shipping/module.php on line 310
[18-Nov-2021 17:00:10 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Required parameter $include_vendor_ids follows optional parameter $type in .../wp-content/plugins/dokan-pro/includes/Coupons/AdminCoupons.php on line 345
[18-Nov-2021 17:00:10 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Required parameter $exclude_vendor_ids follows optional parameter $type in .../wp-content/plugins/dokan-pro/includes/Coupons/AdminCoupons.php on line 345
[18-Nov-2021 17:00:10 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Required parameter $enable_all_vendor follows optional parameter $type in.../wp-content/plugins/dokan-pro/includes/Coupons/AdminCoupons.php on line 345
[18-Nov-2021 17:00:12 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: call_user_func_array(): Argument #1 ($callback) must be a valid callback, class DokanStoreCategoryList does not have a method "enqueue" in .../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:303
Stack trace:
#0 .../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#1 .../wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#2 .../wp-includes/script-loader.php(2083): do_action('wp_enqueue_scri...')
#3 .../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): wp_enqueue_scripts('')
#4 .../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#5 .../wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#6 .../wp-includes/general-template.php(3015): do_action('wp_head')
#7 .../wp-content/themes/martfury/header.php(16): wp_head()
#8 .../wp-includes/template.php(770): require_once('/home2/createve...')
#9 .../wp-includes/template.php(716): load_template('/home2/createve...', true, Array)
#10 .../wp-includes/general-template.php(48): locate_template(Array, true, true, Array)
#11 .../wp-content/themes/martfury/template-homepage.php(10): get_header()
#12 .../wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include('/home2/createve...')
#13 .../wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home2/createve...')
#14 .../index.php(17): require('/home2/createve...')
#15 {main}
thrown in .../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 303

please help :)

this is my debug log file.

[18-Nov-2021 17:00:06 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Required parameter $instance_id follows optional parameter $output in .../wp-content/plugins/dokan-pro/modules/table-rate-shipping/module.php on line 310
[18-Nov-2021 17:00:10 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Required parameter $include_vendor_ids follows optional parameter $type in .../wp-content/plugins/dokan-pro/includes/Coupons/AdminCoupons.php on line 345
[18-Nov-2021 17:00:10 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Required parameter $exclude_vendor_ids follows optional parameter $type in .../wp-content/plugins/dokan-pro/includes/Coupons/AdminCoupons.php on line 345
[18-Nov-2021 17:00:10 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Required parameter $enable_all_vendor follows optional parameter $type in.../wp-content/plugins/dokan-pro/includes/Coupons/AdminCoupons.php on line 345
[18-Nov-2021 17:00:12 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: call_user_func_array(): Argument #1 ($callback) must be a valid callback, class DokanStoreCategoryList does not have a method "enqueue" in .../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:303
Stack trace:
#0 .../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#1 .../wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#2 .../wp-includes/script-loader.php(2083): do_action('wp_enqueue_scri...')
#3 .../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): wp_enqueue_scripts('')
#4 .../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#5 .../wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#6 .../wp-includes/general-template.php(3015): do_action('wp_head')
#7 .../wp-content/themes/martfury/header.php(16): wp_head()
#8 .../wp-includes/template.php(770): require_once('/home2/createve...')
#9 .../wp-includes/template.php(716): load_template('/home2/createve...', true, Array)
#10 .../wp-includes/general-template.php(48): locate_template(Array, true, true, Array)
#11 .../wp-content/themes/martfury/template-homepage.php(10): get_header()
#12 .../wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include('/home2/createve...')
#13 .../wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home2/createve...')
#14 .../index.php(17): require('/home2/createve...')
#15 {main}
thrown in .../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 303

please help :)
it seems to me that you are running PHP 8 and there are some issues with that

• Love
Reactions: kojocre
Thank youuuu... I degraded to version 7.4 and it worked :)
Glad I could help.
WordPress and Dokan are PHP 8 compatible per se but some of the plugins are not. For the time being, I would run any production site on 7.4 and you will be fine.

Reactions: tinkerd
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock