• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

is there any php script which is same as mirrored.to ?

SCulatER

Jul 31, 2022
Look for such script to buy , well let me know....

i want a clone of such site , mirrored.to

No, there was few (xFileMirror, Qooy, Mirrorscript etc) of them but now all dead, this script needed daily update and maintenance to run, since hosting change there structure and blocked these kinds of services very quickly and you need to change server or server IP ever few days, bypass blockage.

You need to hire someone who can develop solution for you. you can hire me for this job.

Thanks,

No, there was few (xFileMirror, Qooy, Mirrorscript etc) of them but now all dead, this script needed daily update and maintenance to run, since hosting change there structure and blocked these kinds of services very quickly and you need to change server or server IP ever few days, bypass blockage.

You need to hire someone who can develop solution for you. you can hire me for this job.

Thanks,
ohh , it preety cool because it doesnt upload on local server it directly upload on cloud API like anonfiles and etc...gofile etc etc look..if you made such script you should make it, will think to buy , but as you said need daily maintaince , i am not that much rich that will keep drainig my bank ,so we can cancel order.

ohh , it preety cool because it doesnt upload on local server it directly upload on cloud API like anonfiles and etc...gofile etc etc look..if you made such script you should make it, will think to buy , but as you said need daily maintaince , i am not that much rich that will keep drainig my bank ,so we can cancel order.
User must upload files at our servers, than in background files upload the files hosting server.

And I don't have plan create something like this. since it's take time and resources!

User must upload files at our servers, than in background files upload the files hosting server.

And I don't have plan create something like this. since it's take time and resources!
bro make anonfile clone php script for me i pay 30$ , i want to use there api only so no headache..if you can make it i am ready.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock