• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DMCA free VPS

Try Scaleway(preferred), Contabo, OVH, Flaunt7.
The reason i suggest scaleway is i know few sites who only post DMCA content and they have 1000+ dmca notices.
To put it in simple meaning, Upon researching I found Scaleway's copyright notices are little different from rest of the world. I reached to one of the admin who have 600+ dmca notices in scaleway. He said Scaleway ignored them as they are not properly filled or lack of evidences even original copyrighters couldn't do anything.

On the other hand it may sound weird but i found that dedicated servers with multiple ip address are safe to use.
Always try servers from Europe as their copyright laws are little different from rest of the world and some hosting companies like scaleway or Flaunt7 doesnt give a sh** about DMCA.

Try Scaleway(preferred), Contabo, OVH, Flaunt7.
The reason i suggest scaleway is i know few sites who only post DMCA content and they have 1000+ dmca notices.
To put it in simple meaning, Upon researching I found Scaleway's copyright notices are little different from rest of the world. I reached to one of the admin who have 600+ dmca notices in scaleway. He said Scaleway ignored them as they are not properly filled or lack of evidences even original copyrighters couldn't do anything.

On the other hand it may sound weird but i found that dedicated servers with multiple ip address are safe to use.
Always try servers from Europe as their copyright laws are little different from rest of the world and some hosting companies like scaleway or Flaunt7 doesnt give a sh** about DMCA.
Sorry to say this.

But Scaleway isn't offshore, what determines what is offshore or not is always their rules (Terms Of Service, Acceptable Usage Policy and others)

Imagine that you have a big website and you don't have backups for this week and you moved to Contabo or Scaleway, if they shutdown your server within 3 days after buying and you posted 15-50 posts daily (example) you will be angry. I know it, but they can do it if is explicit in their TOS or AUP page.

The reason of that is because no matter what, if is written you must obey. Of course you can ignore that rule but if they suspend your server, you can't do anything related with that, they will won the reason because of being written in their rules.

OVH is the same as Scaleway and Contabo, they can ignore but when they receive a good copyright infringment you can be in bad sheets, no forget they are dmca friendly they can provide your information easily.

Otherwise that is your choice and your opinion. And I respect your opinion.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Sorry to say this.

But Scaleway isn't offshore, what determines what is offshore or not is always their rules (Terms Of Service, Acceptable Usage Policy and others)

Imagine that you have a big website and you don't have backups for this week and you moved to Contabo or Scaleway, if they shutdown your server within 3 days after buying and you posted 15-50 posts daily (example) you will be angry. I know it, but they can do it if is explicit in their TOS or AUP page.

The reason of that is because no matter what, if is written you must obey. Of course you can ignore that rule but if they suspend your server, you can't do anything related with that, they will won the reason because of being written in their rules.

OVH is the same as Scaleway and Contabo, they can ignore but when they receive a good copyright infringment you can be in bad sheets, no forget they are dmca friendly they can provide your information easily.

Otherwise that is your choice and your opinion. And I respect your opinion.

Best Regards,
Alexhost
I 100% agree with you loosing data is the biggest nightmare for any admin/user especially when you don't have backup. But my point is nowadays copyrights are being filed by some freelancers or some external services on behalf of clients(original owners). So the max they can do is file a coplaint with google dmca or send a notice to cloudflare(which obviously is useless) and third to hosting providers. Thing is every TOS has its own loopholes and some admins know that. For example 90% of cracked software sites use offshore hosting but due to lack of budget for storage they depend on external serivces like mega, zippyshare, nitroflare, etc... But remaining 10% they use advanced techniques like masking URL's or storing downladable data in different servers or covering tracks by proxy.

Having a pirated website and not creating a backup on hourly or daily basis is not something encouraged and most people are not aware of consequences as you said. I agree Having a legit offshore hosting is 100% better than loosing data in whole.

Checking back because I need more space to host image files. Is there any offshore hosting with unlimited hosting?

I checked flaunt7 but it seems it isn't very good according to its reviews. Alexhost doesn't have as much space as I need. Any other options?

You want free dmca vps for 0€? If is that, you can't sorry.

If you want a VPS that ignore DMCA that exists, isn't hard to find it.
We have VPS Offshore you can take a look in our VPS Plans.

We can't post links due to rules of Babiato, but isn't hard to discover who we are.

Best Regards,
Alexhost
But I can endorse your post and suggest to have a look at AlexHost website to see their off-shore VPS plans starting at 11.88 EUR/year! Cheapest and most performant offshore hosting provider out there, of course DMCA free! Strongly recommended ;)

I don't recomment alexhost. They suspended my account just after a few dmca reports "due to the moldavian law" ble.. ble.., but never had problem with serverastra and server.ua

I don't recomment alexhost. They suspended my account just after a few dmca reports "due to the moldavian law" ble.. ble.., but never had problem with serverastra and server.ua
Hello, dear ugryzhkr

Please post screenshots and proofs of what you are saying.
Everyone can say that without valid proofs right? Is only writing a text.

Tell me the Ticket ID or your invoice id to check what is going on.

Best Regards,
Alexhost.

Reactions: RoninHood
Or maybe you violated their terms with some reverse shell or tor relay? :)

Reactions: maximx86
Or maybe you violated their terms with some reverse shell or tor relay? :)
Hi, rand0mbyte.

We are trying to look what is going on with that "client".
Is not the first time that we had bad feedback when someone was using our servers to do Phishing (Example).

Unfortunately, everyone can do bad review or give bad feedback. Is ALL OK. But at least post something like Screenshot, ticket id or other. We don't know who is @ugryzhkr in our service, since he can uses others names.

I want to clarify, our servers are in Moldova. If Republic of Moldova contacts us with valid court order we need to act, since is where is our servers, we must obey otherwise we can have damages in our hardware and servers seized.

Of course that doesn't happen to often, until now it never happened, for such reason we kindly ask to @ugryzhkr proof what he is saying.

Thank you for your support.
Alexhost

Hello, dear ugryzhkr

Please post screenshots and proofs of what you are saying.
Everyone can say that without valid proofs right? Is only writing a text.

Tell me the Ticket ID or your invoice id to check what is going on.

Best Regards,
Alexhost.
your service ignore DMCA?

We can't post links due to rules of Babiato, but isn't hard to discover who we are.

Best Regards,
Alexhost
Hey alexhost. I love your service. But I want Singapore location if you can provide i will happily pay 2-3x more than your current pricing if Singapore/Hong Kong server available.

Best Regards,
Alexhost
Alex host can you guarantee me that if I run a movie streaming site that fetch streaming links from unaffiliated sources that my site won't be taken down even on DMCA request (I plan to start with the most basic plan, shared hosting of €10 annually)?

Alex host can you guarantee me that if I run a movie streaming site that fetch streaming links from unaffiliated sources that my site won't be taken down even on DMCA request (I plan to start with the most basic plan, shared hosting of €10 annually)?
I think they will ignore until the case is serious and makes it to their server location Moldova. If Moldova court orders it to remove then he will not have any choice except removing or disabling access to the content. But again that would take thousands of dollars or maybe hundred thousands. If the copyright holder is capable of the cost of international takedown then you probably reconsider your decisions. Maybe you will need multiple servers in multiple locations just for these things. Also for that to happen you probably already acquired significant search visibility, means huge traffic, which means huge money. Atleast make enough for paying fines and bribes in future. 😂

Reactions: jerryjerry
Sounds like good news
I think they will ignore until the case is serious and makes it to their server location Moldova. If Moldova court orders it to remove then he will not have any choice except removing or disabling access to the content. But again that would take thousands of dollars or maybe hundred thousands. If the copyright holder is capable of the cost of international takedown then you probably reconsider your decisions. Maybe you will need multiple servers in multiple locations just for these things. Also for that to happen you probably already acquired significant search visibility, means huge traffic, which means huge money. Atleast make enough for paying fines and bribes in future. 😂

I wa

Best Regards,
Alexhost
I want to host my movies websites can I do it now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paykassma
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock