• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script V5.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download

Proxybunker

Trusted Uploader
Jan 3, 2021
codecanyonscripts.com
freenulled submitted a new resource:

dizzy - Support Creators Content Script - dizzy - Support Creators Content Script

preview4.jpg

Thanks to @patrte

dizzy – Support Creators Content Script is a platform where content creators, youtubers, instagramers, designers, developers, photographers or any other branch can monetize their content by receiving subscriptions from their most loyal followers or just anyone who likes their work.

Anyone can create a contents but just Creators can earn money with Premium Content Share and Subscriber Content Share features...

Read more about this resource...

successfully installed but getting a 404 error when trying to navigate to settings or any other tabs. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, i can Upload Files, but get error with dashboard „Site Not found“ nothing on Dashboard works, i Suppose it’s The htaccess, Never Seen a htaccess like That, i think the Files are Not correctly rewritten, i ask my Hoster they dont find the issue, Anyone Herr, who can help?

Yes, i can Upload Files, but get error with dashboard „Site Not found“ nothing on Dashboard works, i Suppose it’s The htaccess, Never Seen a htaccess like That, i think the Files are Not correctly rewritten, i ask my Hoster they dont find the issue, Anyone Herr, who can help?
The script works fine no issues. Must be a problem your end.. what version of PHP you using

Reactions: Lipiciosul
I Try, 7.4, 7.3, may you Post your htaccess there are localhostlinks for 403 and 404 should i change it,?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock