• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi vs Elementor Pro

Which one you prefer more?

• Divi Theme/Builder

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Elementor Pro

Votes: 45 71.4%
  • Other

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters

chikala

Dec 23, 2020
Hi guys,

I can see here Elementor Section in the Babiato, but no Divi section. So, do you think Elementor is more powerful than Divi?

Can you share your experience and tell all pros and cons about these products?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Elementor for me. It feels lighter than divi, and there are tons of addons for it to extend the functionalities. The cons would be this, elementor is not a theme, so it should be paired with a theme. Divi is in one bundle of builder and theme (If my memory is correct). I use Divi when it was version 2 and don't like it. Haven't test V3 and V4 now which is the latest version.

Reactions: chikala
I think Gutenberg is catching pretty rapidly. Reviews had that the performance are much faster than elementor, we'll see how competition goes this year.

You can read this detailed blog to see the difference between the two 🙂
And it was your humble opinion, and I respect it. But I couldn't find anything that can do Elementor and can not do Divi.
Ofcourse Divi needs extra plugins, but since we have this fantastic community, we don't feel lack of it. :)

Reactions: Deepansh
Depends for what's your purpose.
All of them are "easy to use" for designers. When you read their "features" pages all of them says "most customizable" builder is.
How about performance?
Less than mentioned about "performance" and im not saying just "speed". Request number, lightweight code structure, DOM sizes etc.

So how I choose builder when i start the project?
-Client's request is important. If client request mostly about SEO, im choosing lightweight theme with WPBakery or building from scratch. But i dont prefer Elementor for it because DOM size is really huge.
- If client request mostly DESIGN or client request similar with X website I prefer mostly Elementor

Hope that helps.

Depends for what's your purpose.
All of them are "easy to use" for designers. When you read their "features" pages all of them says "most customizable" builder is.
How about performance?
Less than mentioned about "performance" and im not saying just "speed". Request number, lightweight code structure, DOM sizes etc.

So how I choose builder when i start the project?
-Client's request is important. If client request mostly about SEO, im choosing lightweight theme with WPBakery or building from scratch. But i dont prefer Elementor for it because DOM size is really huge.
- If client request mostly DESIGN or client request similar with X website I prefer mostly Elementor

Hope that helps.
Very useful, but no words for Divi. :)

I used to use Divi a lot but dumped it completely for Elementor. There is just so much more you can do (thanks to the huge range of addons available) with Elementor than you can with Divi.

I used to use Divi a lot but dumped it completely for Elementor. There is just so much more you can do (thanks to the huge range of addons available) with Elementor than you can with Divi.
Can you please give some examples? It's very essetial for me, as I am a new in this arena, I want to make the right choice.
Everybody says that Elementor can do more, but nobody says what exactly.

Can you please give some examples? It's very essetial for me, as I am a new in this arena, I want to make the right choice.
Everybody says that Elementor can do more, but nobody says what exactly.
A couple of examples are working with dynamic data and custom post types.

You'd be better framing your question along the lines of saying what you actually want to build and asking what the better tool would be to achieve that.

Reactions: coover
Some divi plugins are not available here. Some fonctionnalities are missing on divi.
Even that, I prefer divi as it's really easy to setup and easy to make your website responsive.

Hi guys,

I can see here Elementor Section in the Babiato, but no Divi section. So, do you think Elementor is more powerful than Divi?

Can you share your experience and tell all pros and cons about these products?

Thank you.
I am using Divi Builder. I was thinking about Elementor but I found this comparison (link below) and decided not to change anything.

Honestly I never used Divi or pretend to. I created all my websites with Elementor and I'm using it for 2 years. I know that have some issue with perfomance and loading but I never had the necessity for switch for a lightweight one.

I use Hello Theme designed for Elementor and is all I need. I believe that Elementor has more people working on extra plugins for making almost anything possible in it.

This is my opinion and maybe one day I will try Divi and change my opinion and give you guys an update :)

Honestly I never used Divi or pretend to. I created all my websites with Elementor and I'm using it for 2 years. I know that have some issue with perfomance and loading but I never had the necessity for switch for a lightweight one.

I use Hello Theme designed for Elementor and is all I need. I believe that Elementor has more people working on extra plugins for making almost anything possible in it.

This is my opinion and maybe one day I will try Divi and change my opinion and give you guys an update :)
I wanted to try Elementor but I found that Elementor doesn’t have a shortcode library like Divi. That's only why.

I wanted to try Elementor but I found that Elementor doesn’t have a shortcode library like Divi. That's only why.

I didn't find yet. But for me that isn't a main issue because with plugins for Elementor I can workaround that. Obviously with some negative aspects as speed, loading and performance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock