• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi Supreme - Custom and Creative Divi Modules

Divi Supreme - Custom and Creative Divi Modules v4.9.97

No permission to download
medw1311 updated Divi Supreme - Custom and Creative Divi Modules with a new update entry:

Divi Supreme v4.0.1

Download Divi Supreme v4.0.1 - Custom and Creative Divi Modules Nulled Free

4.0.1 – 14.12.2020

• Fixed: Infinite loop in Divi Blog Carousel Module on the frontend.
4.0 – 13.12.2020

• Added: CSS Class to Divi Card Carousel Module Button.
  • Added: Multiple Row option to Divi Card Carousel Module.
  • Added: Divi Content Toggle Module.
  • Added: Divi Blog Carousel Module.
  • Added: WPML compatibility Divi Supreme Button Module and Divi Block Reveal Text Module...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just a heads up that my licence for this expires on December 22nd and since I no longer use Divi in my business I won't be renewing it so won't be able to provide updates after that date.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Anyone installed Divi Supreme and Divi Essential simultaneously? I installed both of them and encountered the fatal error about memory.It works just keep one of them activated.

Anyone installed Divi Supreme and Divi Essential simultaneously? I installed both of them and encountered the fatal error about memory.It works just keep one of them activated.
I had them both installed at the same time but never actually used them together.

@nordie any experience on this?

@huamu15 has this only happened since Divi Supreme 4?

@medw1311, Divi Supreme 3 and 4 experienced same problem.. I ever changed the memory limit to 256m in both php.ini and wp_config.php , but did not fix.

Reactions: Babak
@medw1311, Divi Supreme 3 and 4 experienced same problem.. I ever changed the memory limit to 256m in both php.ini and wp_config.php , but did not fix.
Sorry I can't advise on this.

I had them both installed at the same time but never actually used them together.

@nordie any experience on this?

@huamu15 has this only happened since Divi Supreme 4?
I have no problem with it what so ever
he: encountered the fatal error about memory
A thats is server related
B: there is no such thing as "THE fatal error", he needs to specify it (The Error) a bit more

Reactions: Babak and Medw1311
medw1311 updated Divi Supreme - Custom and Creative Divi Modules with a new update entry:

Divi Supreme v4.0.3

Download Divi Supreme v4.0.3 - Custom and Creative Divi Modules Nulled Free

4.0.3 – 21.12.2020

• Added: Thumbnail Image Type for Divi Blog Carousel Module.
  • Changed: Horizontal to Vertical option text for Divi Blog Carousel Module.
  • Updated: SWIPER JS version.
  • Fixed: Wrong slug className for Divi Icon List Module.
  • Fixed: Wrong slug className for Divi Image Hotspot Module.
4.0.2 – 21.12.2020

• Fixed: Missing popper.min.js.map: HTTP error: status...

My licence for this has now expired so sorry guys I won't be able to provide anymore updates - @Babak

• Love
Reactions: huamu15 and Babak

Divi Supreme v4.0.6

Download Divi Supreme v4.0.6 - Custom and Creative Divi Modules Nulled Free
v4.0.6 – 6.1.2021

• Enhanced: Rewrote Divi Image Accordion Module due to conflict.
  • Added: 5 Animation to Divi Image Accordion module.
  • Added: Sequenced Animation to Divi Image Accordion module.
  • Added: Make item expanded option to Divi Image Accordion module.
  • Added: Heading Level to Divi Content Toggle Module.
  • Added: Shortcode type to Divi Content Toggle Module.

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
  • Love

Divi Supreme v4.1.3

Download Divi Supreme v4.1.3 - Custom and Creative Divi Modules Nulled Free
v4.1.3 – 20.1.2021

• Fixed: Remove et_pb_image_wrap css class property and style due to conflict.
4.1.2 – 20.1.2021
  • Fixed: Divi Content Toggle Module rendering issue on frontend when not using with Divi Gallery Module.
4.1.1 – 19.1.2021
  • Fixed: Typo for Animation Button #1 in Divi Button module.
  • Fixed: Divi Content Toggle Module rendering issue when using Divi...

• Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock