• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi Ghoster

Divi Ghoster v.5.0.56

No permission to download
new update:

Divi Ghoster 5.0.31, November 2, 2021
  • Fix: Meta generator tag may have allowed some theme detector(s) to identify the theme with Ultimate Ghoster > "Hide Traces of..." enabled
  • Dynamic Assets integration should now only run on frontend requests
Thanks
I have this but I will update tomorrow :)))))

Reactions: maumaju
new update:

• Fix: Meta generator tag may have allowed some theme detector(s) to identify the theme with Ultimate Ghoster > "Hide Traces of..." enabled
Thanks

sorry Kao X3, I'm just the last update info for divi ghost.

Attachments

• divi-ghoster-5-0-31.zip
    152.5 KB · Views: 8
Great Plugin, Thank You!.. just a couple of things I have noticed

Any fixes for...
-custom builder colors are not working
-Theme URL Slug
-using an app/extension like "whatruns" shows the theme as Divi still
-traces of Divi in the DevTools show up still (same as URL slug, I believe)
-under themes, it showed Divi as well (changed the name manually in the Theme file editor as a fix) not sure if that suppose to be done by the plugin

Thank you

Babak updated Divi Ghoster with a new update entry:

Divi Ghoster v5.0.38

Download Divi Ghoster v5.0.38 Nulled Free
v5.0.38, May 13, 2022

Fix: Export tab was not visible in import/export (portability) popup
Fix: The premade layouts feature was not being hidden in some version(s) of Divi
Hide various Divi Cloud related elements when the option to hide premade layouts is enabled in Ultimate mode: sign in button and move to Divi Cloud button / menu item in the Load from Library dialog, Save to Divi Cloud right-click menu item, and Divi Cloud toggle in the Add...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: chezzz and JRGWxRxZ
  • Love
Reactions: chezzz and JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock