• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi BodyCommerce

Divi BodyCommerce v7.1 Untouched

No permission to download
im getting this on activation "
Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error."
I just tested and got that too but if you then click activate on the plugins page it does then activate.

nordie updated Divi BodyCommerce with a new update entry:

divi bodycommerce 4.7.2.2

/* CHANGELOG */
* VERSION 4.7.2.2 - 24/06/2020
* MOD - Multistep checkout, scroll to top when going to the next step
* FIX - Fixed mini cart remove text not showing
* FIX - Fixed CSS not working correctly with mini cart (being behind header and also color when in top header)
* FIX - shopify checkout not going back a step when required field is not filled out

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, the ressource is missing again... could you update the link ? best

Sorry, i haven't this plugin ....
but I have the lastest version of Divi Mobile 1.2.9 (it's the same editor)

This one is amazing too!
Thank you so much!
Actually the forum here has the first release version (Divi Machine 1.0), it's a great one. I hope someone from our powerful community here to get it for us.

This one is amazing too!
Thank you so much!
Actually the forum here has the first release version (Divi Machine 1.0), it's a great one. I hope someone from our powerful community here to get it for us.

Unfortunately, it gives an error when activating the plugin😥
Here is the error message:

The plugin generated 14 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

Is there something missing?
Or maybe you have a clean version of it, I would appreciate it so much.
Thank you!

It's divi body commerce or divi mobile (or both... ) ?
Sorry I'm new and maybe I've made a mistake somewhere....
I have the version on my website, I download the plug-in files in wp-content/plugin and then compress with 7zip in .zip

Reactions: ahmmetwally
It's divi body commerce or divi mobile (or both... ) ?
Sorry I'm new and maybe I've made a mistake somewhere....
I have the version on my website, I download the plug-in files in wp-content/plugin and then compress with 7zip in .zip

Thank you for your reply, it's the Divi Mobile. I did not try the Divi BodyCommerce yet. Will try it and let you know soon.
Thank you so much for your response. Maybe someone who has experience can help to check what's wrong with it.

Hi, I tried to take the plugin Body Commerce from my server with an other way (i used CPanel for compress the folder in .zip and after i dowloaded it) I use this methode generaly for move the plugin in other website and all it work.

Try it and say me if it work

PS: Before, I have dowloaded the folder from the server with filezilla and than i crompress it

Reactions: fifal
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock