• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO By FlyCart

Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO By FlyCart v.2.6.3

No permission to download
its not working.. plugin is istalled but features not working
You have to install Woo Discount Rules also. I've tested this version and all PRO features work. You only need licence key for updates.

Just set up a test WP site with Woo, installed both Discount Rules and Discount Rules Pro, and works fine here. Same plug in is used by various customers without probs. (I bought original licence and is 1 to 1 same file, but I don't share my key ;-) )

I have both installed also, but can't get this to work - numerous Ajax errors when trying to create rules. Anyone have any ideas?

Babak updated Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO By FlyCart with a new update entry:

Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO By FlyCart v2.4.2

Download Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO By FlyCart v2.4.2 Nulled Free
= v2.4.2 - 21/06/22 =

* Feature: Option to schedule sale page product rebuild on daily once.
* Improvement: Event: advanced_woo_discount_rules_refresh_shipping_options_on_order_review
* Fix: Cart coupon Condition not working when cart is empty.
* Fix: Strikeout not displayed for BXGY cheapest individual product on product page and cross sell block.
* Fix: BXGY discount applies before matches.
* Fix: esc_attr()...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: riccore
would you please upload the core version or its download link?

Last edited:
This version (v2.4.3) remove license key check, enter any key to dismiss notices.
Also removed the communication with the author's website.

I only modified the file /App/Controllers/Admin/UpdateHandler.php

Attachments

• woo-discount-rules-pro.zip
    273.1 KB · Views: 32
@Babak please find hereby version 2.4.4 of Discount Rules Pro

Attachments

• woo-discount-rules-pro-2.4.4.zip
    282.9 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: leros2004
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock