• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Discontinued] [INR 540 || $7 for 1 YEAR] Unlimited SSD Storage Premium Web Hosting (71+ Sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lorddoom i stay attending from 1 month (Is in pending status from an entire month!) the transferring of my domain.

I have opened a ticket and no response After a lot of days

I have writed at you After you have writed at me "tomorrow i solve" and no response

I write in support chat and no response

I stay risk to loss my domain and it's not a joke for me

I have gived at you all the necessary for transfer my domain

Can you solve or not?

Last edited:
@lorddoom i stay attending from 1 month (Is in pending status from an entire month!) the transferring of my domain.

I have opened a ticket and no response After a lot of days

I have writed at you After you have writed at me "tomorrow i solve" and no response

I write in support chat and no response

I stay risk to loss my domain and it's not a joke for me

I have gived at you all the necessary for transfer my domain

Can you solve or not?
The issue was with your previous domain provider Aruba, i managed that from my end, and it has been resolved. I checked the domain status from our end and now it's progressing.
Please check dm, I have inboxed you.
Got in touch with you already :)
@lorddoom I want to avail 2 year plan kindly check your imbox please. I sent you a message there,. Tia!
Replied to your PM :) Thanks once again.

Vouch.

The seller was fast, and helpful. The offer is really good that I thought of buying it for new sites. CPanel and other addons came with it as promised. Python and NodeJS integration is also available in it. I haven't hosted a site yet, I will update it when I do.

Overall, I am satisfied with the service at such cheap rate.

• Love
Reactions: lorddoom
The issue was with your previous domain provider Aruba, i managed that from my end, and it has been resolved. I checked the domain status from our end and now it's progressing.

Got in touch with you already :)

Replied to your PM :) Thanks once again.

I see "pending transfer" from 10th June.
Today Is 12 July.
1 entire month + 2 days and no transfer completed.
I have contacted Aruba and no errors in Aruba side.
No response on ticket, no response on chat and no response in PM.
Only here in public.

Attachments

• IMG_20220712_135931.jpg
    IMG_20220712_135931.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock