• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Disable Admin Notices - Pro

Hi!

Can I ask, is the purpose you have with this, to block or disable all admin notifications?

@all

If you want to block ALL ADMIN NOTICES and speed up your web admin area, you can use this snippet I've created. I've been using it for years, and if you just want to block all admin notices, this is better. It's better because it is one simple code that removes ALL ROUTINES from the admin_notice function by using Wordpress's remove_all_actions function.

I use it because I am mainly the one in the backend and I don't need to see the notices, and when you have a lot of plugins, there are so many plugins calling this hook on every page to check or show an admin notice, which is just not necessary or performance friendly.

Anyway, you can give it a check.

Attachments

• custom-remove-all-admin-notice-calls.php.zip
    558 bytes · Views: 241
@all

If you want to block ALL ADMIN NOTICES and speed up your web admin area, you can use this snippet I've created. I've been using it for years, and if you just want to block all admin notices, this is better. It's better because it is one simple code that removes ALL ROUTINES from the admin_notice function by using Wordpress's remove_all_actions function.

I use it because I am mainly the one in the backend and I don't need to see the notices, and when you have a lot of plugins, there are so many plugins calling this hook on every page to check or show an admin notice, which is just not necessary or performance friendly.

Thanks for sharing!

• Love
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
@all

It works like a charm!
just add it to functions.php of your child theme

it removes the "license not activated" msg but keeps the "update available". // in conjunction I use "Disable All WP Updates" plugin

• Love
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
It works like a charm!
just add it to functions.php of your child theme

it removes the "license not activated" msg but keeps the "update available". // in conjunction I use "Disable All WP Updates" plugin

Awesome! Do you feel it improves the admin loading speed?
- I use both the same as well, this plugin and Disable All WP Updates, the admin for me really improves, especially when having several premium plugins.

Hi, here's the complete nulled package. When you activate "Disable Admin Notices Individually", an error will appear. Don't panic and refresh your page to make it disappear. I'm using this package without noticing any issue on my site.

Attachments

• disable-admin-notice-1.2.6 (nulled).zip
    535.8 KB · Views: 84
Hi, here's the complete nulled package. When you activate "Disable Admin Notices Individually", an error will appear. Don't panic and refresh your page to make it disappear. I'm using this package without noticing any issue on my site.
it is working but wordpress sent to me this message :
Code:
Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 635 of the file /home/domain/public_html/wp-content/plugins/disable-admin-notices/libs/factory/freemius/includes/licensing/class-freemius-provider.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WBCR\Factory_Freemius_131\Premium\Provider::get_api_site_scope() must be an instance of

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock