• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Directory Hub Listing & Business Directory CMS

Directory Hub Listing & Business Directory CMS 23 June 2022

No permission to download

focus22

Aug 14, 2022
focus22 submitted a new resource:

Directory Hub Listing & Business Directory CMS - Awesome Script for Directory and Listing

Business Directory Script with PHP Laravel​

Directory Hub is a business directory PHP script, inspired by Yelp and Yellow Pages, integrated classified ads module, offers features like csv bulk importer, multiple-countries support, unlimited-level categories, custom fields, listing with multiple categories, business listings, and products listings, which give buyers the maximum ability to make any type of business or niche directory website.

Directory Hub offers you the...

Read more about this resource...

error log: file_get_contents(): https:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0

then i googled it and Login to your Cpanel Under Software click on MultiPHP INI Editor Click on Editor Mode and select Domain Paste allow_url_fopen = 1 and save

i am using shared hosting and i am using purchased version but still facing the same while doing bulk upload. i thought i am making any mistake but tried uploading the sample file with some name changes

please guide

I cant really help you. I'm not a tech, sorry!
So, together we can call for help :) hahahha

log de erro: file_get_contents(): https:// wrapper está desabilitado na configuração do servidor por allow_url_fopen=0

então eu pesquisei no Google e entre no seu Cpanel Em Software, clique em MultiPHP INI Editor Clique em Editor Mode e selecione Domain Paste allow_url_fopen = 1 e salve

estou usando hospedagem compartilhada e estou usando a versão comprada, mas ainda enfrentando o mesmo ao fazer upload em massa. Achei que estava cometendo algum erro, mas tentei enviar o arquivo de amostra com algumas alterações de nome

por favor guie
Nulled?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock