• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login v8.4.2.2

No permission to download
dear friend, here is giving invalid code and I can not save the changes. Anyone else like this?
I had the same problem, couldn't save but I found a weird fix. Refresh the page and edit some settings and save within 10-10 seconds it should work. I found if I sit on the page and try to edit a lot of settings at once I cant save. So make some changes fast and save and repeat.

Reactions: sonn1220
Simply reporting here (not criticizing anyone's work) that Addons section is having error. Other than that, plugin is working fine.

Tested on brand new wordpress instance.
screenshot--2022.08.11-15_53_55.png

Can you please make up your mind then about other members work and not criticising it..... 🤔

As you say you are not being a critique of people's coding and yet previous posts you were saying that you had fixed it and added all the addons and it was all working fine and other issues members were having were due to inherited problems from previous nulled versions.

Yet now you post twice today about the latest version, once about @Babak version that is working fine apart from the addons showing an error.

Which, going by previous comments I would have thought that you would have noticed in the code itself, that it is actually supposed to say that if it does not find any addon data.

$data = dig_doCurl("https://digits.unitedover.com/?get=products&type=json&data=addons&version=" . digits_version() . "&purchasecode=" . dig_get_option('dig_purchasecode')); if (empty($data)) { ?> <div class="dig_addons_coming_soon"><?php _e('Unexpected error occurred while getting addons', 'digits'); ?></div> <?php return; }

So now you are being critical and saying that @Babak version (that he puts up as quick as he can to get Babiato members happy and keep them updated), is wrong simply because he has not entered any addons data to the php file.

Remember that @Babak will either post up clean or untouched versions or he will upload a nulled version, which most of the time they work 100% fine although there are times like with this when it needs altering as the method has been changed or updated etc.

And why should he, that file is getting the addons data from their servers to show what has been purchased and the above code is a fallback just to show if there is nothing to be shown, hence the line of 'php _e('Unexpected error occurred while getting addons', 'digits')'

Note that you are using a nulled version of the plugin, so there will not be any returned purchased data for addons, so congrats on your previous version as you added purchased addons array.

This has actually been discussed before about addons data being added or not being added in nulling process many months ago or last year even somewhere in either this Digits thread or WPNotif thread, so it is not a new topic.

So, moving onto your second post of today, where you uploaded a so called fixed version....

Digits v7.9.3 version Nulled *Fixed* ... Addons are working now.
I used cleaned version to null it. This nulled version should fix all previous errors as reported by users.

If this version is supposedly fixed all previous errors as reported by users, why have you since deleted your post after two comments from members saying it is not working?

I can tell you that your updated fixed version did not work as you missed out parts of our existing version when you did you.

Now to take your words here, I am just reporting it as I see it and not criticising anybody else's work either. We do appreciate the work that you put into previous versions and would love you to continue, we just don't want threads to become filled up with different nulled versions of the exact same plugin like we have had with Digits and WPNotif previously.

I know that since June and with @TassieNZ help😍 that a nulled version has been uploaded that works perfectly and we have stuck with that nulling, and yes the addons show perfectly fine as shown here with previous version on local....

Untitled.png

My final words here and please read them carefully....

All I can say is welcome to our world of nulling Digits and WPNotif from UO and having a known working nulled versions up as main download and yet still have other members report back saying that the nulled version is not working for them.

Hence, why I say now that it is not worth fart arsing around trying different methods with Digits and WPNotif to get multiple versions that work for different members.

Especially when the price of both plugins is so low that it is easier to just buy it themselves and then have a genuine purchased version and can go directly to UO for help and assistance, rather than come back here to ask for help.

Anyways, enough, essay time over, it is 5am in the morning and I need a morning coffee to stop being so crabby and get back to being happy.

Can you please make up your mind then about other members work and not criticising it..... 🤔

As you say you are not being a critique of people's coding and yet previous posts you were saying that you had fixed it and added all the addons and it was all working fine and other issues members were having were due to inherited problems from previous nulled versions.

Yet now you post twice today about the latest version, once about @Babak version that is working fine apart from the addons showing an error.

Which, going by previous comments I would have thought that you would have noticed in the code itself, that it is actually supposed to say that if it does not find any addon data.

$data = dig_doCurl("https://digits.unitedover.com/?get=products&type=json&data=addons&version=" . digits_version() . "&purchasecode=" . dig_get_option('dig_purchasecode')); if (empty($data)) { ?> <div class="dig_addons_coming_soon"><?php _e('Unexpected error occurred while getting addons', 'digits'); ?></div> <?php return; }

So now you are being critical and saying that @Babak version (that he puts up as quick as he can to get Babiato members happy and keep them updated), is wrong simply because he has not entered any addons data to the php file.

Remember that @Babak will either post up clean or untouched versions or he will upload a nulled version, which most of the time they work 100% fine although there are times like with this when it needs altering as the method has been changed or updated etc.

And why should he, that file is getting the addons data from their servers to show what has been purchased and the above code is a fallback just to show if there is nothing to be shown, hence the line of 'php _e('Unexpected error occurred while getting addons', 'digits')'

Note that you are using a nulled version of the plugin, so there will not be any returned purchased data for addons, so congrats on your previous version as you added purchased addons array.

This has actually been discussed before about addons data being added or not being added in nulling process many months ago or last year even somewhere in either this Digits thread or WPNotif thread, so it is not a new topic.

So, moving onto your second post of today, where you uploaded a so called fixed version....

Digits v7.9.3 version Nulled *Fixed* ... Addons are working now.
I used cleaned version to null it. This nulled version should fix all previous errors as reported by users.

If this version is supposedly fixed all previous errors as reported by users, why have you since deleted your post after two comments from members saying it is not working?

I can tell you that your updated fixed version did not work as you missed out parts of our existing version when you did you.

Now to take your words here, I am just reporting it as I see it and not criticising anybody else's work either. We do appreciate the work that you put into previous versions and would love you to continue, we just don't want threads to become filled up with different nulled versions of the exact same plugin like we have had with Digits and WPNotif previously.

I know that since June and with @TassieNZ help😍 that a nulled version has been uploaded that works perfectly and we have stuck with that nulling, and yes the addons show perfectly fine as shown here with previous version on local....

Untitled.png

My final words here and please read them carefully....

All I can say is welcome to our world of nulling Digits and WPNotif from UO and having a known working nulled versions up as main download and yet still have other members report back saying that the nulled version is not working for them.

Hence, why I say now that it is not worth fart arsing around trying different methods with Digits and WPNotif to get multiple versions that work for different members.

Especially when the price of both plugins is so low that it is easier to just buy it themselves and then have a genuine purchased version and can go directly to UO for help and assistance, rather than come back here to ask for help.

Anyways, enough, essay time over, it is 5am in the morning and I need a morning coffee to stop being so crabby and get back to being happy.
Holy sh**!!! I didn't write much more for my PhD. 😜 😜 😜

• Haha
Reactions: bobsmith
Holy sh**!!! I didn't write much more for my PhD. 😜 😜 😜

yes why I now need morning coffee and get few hours peace before annoying brats say they are bored during Summer hols 😒

• Haha
Reactions: TassieNZ
dear friend, here is giving invalid code and I can not save the changes. Anyone else like this?
I had the same problem, couldn't save but I found a weird fix. Refresh the page and edit some settings and save within 10-10 seconds it should work. I found if I sit on the page and try to edit a lot of settings at once I cant save. So make some changes fast and save and repeat.
Not that I'm criticizing anyone ;) :coffee: but stay tuned ... I'll post re-fixed version in few minutes.

Last edited:
Here's a re-fixed nulled version where "invalid" code issue is resolved (had to remove earlier version because I didn't test the saving part ... my bad)

Digits v7.9.3 version Nulled *Re-Fixed* ... I've tested it with few addons and they are working.

@liftedmarket is right about the time-barred issue on saving part. Just do some changes within 10 seconds, click save, refresh page and carry on. Kindly report any other errors if you face it. I will try to fix them in next version, but at least, it's better than nothing :p
download.png

Following is an Email Filter Addon's screenshot.
screenshot-2022.08.12-01_07_08.png

Worked on this cleaned version to null it. (Proof posted here) Screenshot - 2022-08-12 , 12_38_20 AM.png

Download Addons from HERE & HERE

Attachments

• Digits_7.9.3_(Babiato)_NULLED_-_refixed_by_wasiqjaved.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 132
Can anyone here help me on how to change all default links for Orders, Downloads, Addressed to the one that I created using Elementor in Digits Builder?

This addon is not working:

Forced Login Page Lock

it adds the option to lock the page, but nothing happens! Also the option for locking the whole website is not showing up in settings page.
The pages won't get locked and no login window appears.

can someone kindly fix it?
So, this is what I did and it works.

1. Created Brand New Wordpress instance.
2. Installed THIS version of Digits plugin.
3. Installed Page Lock addon from HERE. (No other addon is installed)
4. Configured Digits ... Added my TWILIO account in GATEWAY tab and following setting in FORMS tab.
screenshot-2022.08.13-23_33_07.png

5. Did following changes at SETTINGS -> GENERAL
screenshot-2022.08.13-23_35_43.png

6. Did following changes at SETTINGS -> PERMALINKS
screenshot-2022.08.13-23_37_49.png

7. Created Sample Page, enabled 'Lock this page' option and chose "PAGE" in method.
screenshot-2022.08.13-23_39_16.png

8. Opened same page in another computer and Page shows as locked.
Screenshot - 2022-08-13 , 11_43_13 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: cyforex
So, this is what I did and it works.

1. Created Brand New Wordpress instance.
2. Installed THIS version of Digits plugin.
3. Installed Page Lock addon from HERE. (No other addon is installed)
4. Configured Digits ... Added my TWILIO account in GATEWAY tab and following setting in FORMS tab.
screenshot-2022.08.13-23_33_07.png

5. Did following changes at SETTINGS -> GENERAL
screenshot-2022.08.13-23_35_43.png

6. Did following changes at SETTINGS -> PERMALINKS
screenshot-2022.08.13-23_37_49.png

7. Created Sample Page, enabled 'Lock this page' option and chose "PAGE" in method.
screenshot-2022.08.13-23_39_16.png

8. Opened same page in another computer and Page shows as locked.
Screenshot - 2022-08-13 , 11_43_13 PM.png
Thank you so much. very kind of you.
I will try this and report back today.
Regards

@wasiqjaved Thanks. I got it to work. However I had to change the theme to get it to work!! for example if you use default wordpress theme such as "Twenty Twenty-Two" it won't work! but changing it to let's say "Twenty Twenty-One" it will work.
It also won't work on my custom-made theme:cry:

Update:
What I needed from this addon was to lock the checkout page so that users first log in into their account and then checkout page shows up.
but since this addon is not compatible with my theme! I added the below code in my funtions.php file and fixed the problem temporarily so that the login page shows up when user goes to Checkout page .

Code:
// if the user is not logged in, return him to login before checkout
add_action('template_redirect', 'check_if_logged_in');
function check_if_logged_in() {
    if ( ! is_user_logged_in() && is_checkout() ) {
        $url = site_url('/checkout/?login=true&back=home');
        wp_redirect( $url );
        exit;
    }
}

Last edited:
Reactions: wasiqjaved
@wasiqjaved Thanks. I got it to work. However I had to change the theme to get it to work!! for example if you use default wordpress theme such as "Twenty Twenty-Two" it won't work! but changing it to let's say "Twenty Twenty-One" it will work.
It also won't work on my custom-made theme:cry:

Update:
What I needed from this addon was to lock the checkout page so that users first log in into their account and then checkout page shows up.
but since this addon is not compatible with my theme! I added the below code in my funtions.php file and fixed the problem temporarily so that the login page shows up when user goes to Checkout page .

Code:
// if the user is not logged in, return him to login before checkout
add_action('template_redirect', 'check_if_logged_in');
function check_if_logged_in() {
    if ( ! is_user_logged_in() && is_checkout() ) {
        $url = site_url('/checkout/?login=true&back=home');
        wp_redirect( $url );
        exit;
    }
}
Okay. I found this code snippet HERE.

If I may ask, which theme are you using? Btw, I've tested it with both themes and you're right. It doesn't work well with Twenty-Twenty-Two theme. Note that this addon was last updated on 25th July 2020 (more than 2 years ago).

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock