• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login v8.4.2.2

No permission to download
Not many are aware of addons which are available for this plugin. So, here is the list of total 11 addons which are available on Digits' Addons page.

FREE Addons
1. Additional Gateways (v4.9.4)
2. Login-Signup Page/Popup Builder (v0.9.6.7)
3. Merge Phone Number (v2.0.1)
4. Old Account Migrator (v1.8.2)

PAID Addons
5. User Account Approval ($19) (v1.1)
6. REST API ($24) (v2.2)
7. Forced Login Page Lock ($9) (v2.0)
8. Country Based SMS Gateway ($19) (v1.9.1)
9. Additional Fields & Logic Builder ($14) (v1.7.0)
10. Email Filter ($9) (v.1.5)
11. One Click Login / Signup ($19) (v3.4)

Kindly add these 11 addons as well (with their latest supported versions) when making resources.

Not many are aware of addons which are available for this plugin. So, here is the list of total 11 addons which are available on Digits' Addons page.

FREE Addons
1. Additional Gateways (v4.9.4)
2. Login-Signup Page/Popup Builder (v0.9.6.7)
3. Merge Phone Number (v2.0.1)
4. Old Account Migrator (v1.8.2)

PAID Addons
5. User Account Approval ($19) (v1.1)
6. REST API ($24) (v2.2)
7. Forced Login Page Lock ($9) (v2.0)
8. Country Based SMS Gateway ($19) (v1.9.1)
9. Additional Fields & Logic Builder ($14) (v1.7.0)
10. Email Filter ($9) (v.1.5)
11. One Click Login / Signup ($19) (v3.4)

Kindly add these 11 addons as well (with their latest supported versions) when making resources.

We are aware of them, it is just that like most nulled items here, any plugins/addons that go with it need to be added separately as another plugin.

Therefore, you need somebody to have access to those additional addons/plugins to be able to provide them to all of you.

The Additional Gateways one is a common one and hence why @Babak uploads it, others are harder to get, the same with other nulled items and various pay scales of it.

It is not as easy as just saying as I want that one and being able to pick it out of thin air. 😉

Anyways, something that UnitedOver seem not to be aware of anymore is their own changelog pages for Digits and WPNotif as still stuck on 11th April.....

They are hiring by the way, apply and get a job there and then you can supply us with all the plugins for both.😁

Does any of these versions work with Old Account migrator addon?
I am facing the problem, either addon gets disabled automatically, or, addon (plugin) installed & activated but no settings appered for this addon.
I have old users have to migrate them, but couldn't do it.

Please anyone experienced & solved, please let me know.
Thank you.

Does any of these versions work with Old Account migrator addon?
I am facing the problem, either addon gets disabled automatically, or, addon (plugin) installed & activated but no settings appered for this addon.
I have old users have to migrate them, but couldn't do it.

Please anyone experienced & solved, please let me know.
Thank you.
Nope. I've already reported these issues and these nulled plugins don't work with all addons except for 'Additional Gateways' . Moreover, moderator is hinting at getting a job at UnitedOver and then supplying them with addon plugins. Having said that, I've already procured most of the addon plugins without applying for job at theirs, however I would need some time to figure out what's causing these issues. Maybe by next week, I'll be able to fix these issues.

Reactions: sachin77
Nope. I've already reported these issues and these nulled plugins don't work with all addons except for 'Additional Gateways' . Moreover, moderator is hinting at getting a job at UnitedOver and then supplying them with addon plugins. Having said that, I've already procured most of the addon plugins without applying for job at theirs, however I would need some time to figure out what's causing these issues. Maybe by next week, I'll be able to fix these issues.

Obviously you have not got the same sense of humour here as some of us, the job offer was a lounge in cheek remark, however not all see it that way 😉

Anyways, going back to the Digits and all of it's addons....

It is not a case of we not wanting to give you it all with a gold star on top, we wish we could give members here everything and 100% fully working all of the time.

However, it is the same with it's sister plugin, WPNotif and the fact that we have nulled both many times over with and without addons optionable and despite this we have members who come back and say that the latest version is not working for them.

Then it is redone specifically for them to have it working and we then get other members come along and say that it is then not working for them, so the versions could end up going back and forth and have multiple versions floating around.

The fact here is that we null it and we know it to be working for ourselves as tested on local and live and both @TassieNZ and @Babak will be in agreement here, that it is impractical to spend countless hours going back and forth over it with different nulled versions.

Therefore, most of the time it is nulled and uploaded and left as it is, to be honest here and I have said this many times before in this thread....

The low cost of actually buying it and having a genuine licence far out ways the hassle and issues that you get with the nulled version as it does not work for all.

$35 for Digits

$34 for WPNotif

I could understand the amount of time and effort to be spent on something that was actually costs a lot more than this. However, for such a low price it does not justify spending so much time going over it time and time again.

Obviously you have not got the same sense of humour here as some of us, the job offer was a lounge in cheek remark, however not all see it that way 😉
You didn't get mine either and we're not here for this, so lets just leave it at that 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Anyways, going back to the Digits and all of it's addons....

It is not a case of we not wanting to give you it all with a gold star on top, we wish we could give members here everything and 100% fully working all of the time.

However, it is the same with it's sister plugin, WPNotif and the fact that we have nulled both many times over with and without addons optionable and despite this we have members who come back and say that the latest version is not working for them.

Then it is redone specifically for them to have it working and we then get other members come along and say that it is then not working for them, so the versions could end up going back and forth and have multiple versions floating around.

The fact here is that we null it and we know it to be working for ourselves as tested on local and live and both @TassieNZ and @Babak will be in agreement here, that it is impractical to spend countless hours going back and forth over it with different nulled versions.
Okay. Whenever I talk about Plugin or addon not working here, I specifically talk about the one which is shared here - in Babiato forum - in this thread ONLY - not anywhere else. I've also tested the same version which is posted here - and also in sandbox environment.

The ones which I've tested are only those which are shared here. I have not tested plugin published elsewhere in this thread. I repeat - I have not tested plugin published elsewhere in this thread. EXAMPLE! There's no need to get offended if someone is reporting back errors in nulled versions. The part where you say it's working - You're not wrong, but the thing is, it's not working properly. Forget about addons, one can't even save settings in these nulled versions published in this discussion thread. Please don't get offended by it. If any of us want to buy these versions, we will, but just because we post something here doesn't mean we are demanding admin/moderator to supply us with it. You're getting it all wrong here. This message could be for anyone. Anyone can help! Anyone!
Therefore, most of the time it is nulled and uploaded and left as it is, to be honest here and I have said this many times before in this thread....

The low cost of actually buying it and having a genuine licence far out ways the hassle and issues that you get with the nulled version as it does not work for all.

$35 for Digits

$34 for WPNotif

I could understand the amount of time and effort to be spent on something that was actually costs a lot more than this. However, for such a low price it does not justify spending so much time going over it time and time again.
This is not the point of this whole discussion thread. Everyone knows that they can buy the actual thing from the actual source and not from babiato. However, if this is exactly what you want everyone to do, kindly & humbly pin this message on top of this discussion thread so that everyone would know that they should buy licensed version instead of this semi-working nulled one published in Babiato. In fact, what's even the point of having this discussion thread?

Anyone here has this problem where they cannot set Login Page built through Digits Builder as Primary page? Whenever I click on "My Account", the login page that opens is not the one that I built through the Builder. I have even changed the primary page in Builder Settings from Addons Tabs.

Current Ver - 7.9.2.8
Builder Ver - 0.9.6.7

Reactions: Tmfmag
yes , it is because wp-login page is mixing up wit it ... need to redirect php . or else any redirect plugin may be useful for you .

yes , it is because wp-login page is mixing up wit it ... need to redirect php . or else any redirect plugin may be useful for you .
Can you explain more? What I mean is the page that opens is actually the default page that comes with DIGITS. It is not the Wordpress Login default Form but also not the one that I built. Its the default that comes with DIGITS.

I'll try my best to explain to you .. I have some questions about your project.
1) is there any other register/login plugin installed?
2) you need otp for membership, tracking or your own blog security?
3) are you using nulled for testing purpose only?
4) what theme you are using ?

I'll try my best to explain to you .. I have some questions about your project.
1) is there any other register/login plugin installed?
2) you need otp for membership, tracking or your own blog security?
3) are you using nulled for testing purpose only?
4) what theme you are using ?
1. I have no other plugin installed for register/login popup except Digits builder
2. No I do not use OTP Login for own blog security but for ease of access to the Users. I have WP-Admin Integration turned off at Setttings
3. Yes, once I have calculated my running costs and website functionality I will be opting for Purchases.
4. Astra

Use settings i have done in image
Still you are phasing issue share your whatsapp portal link demo credentials with 10-20 credits. make sure your whatsapp number connected in demo account, wordpress admin credentials and post here as hidden content shared with me will definately configure and will work 100%. Do not pm me. thank you

okay i will check it soon
let me 24
Hello Thank you for your time Of the nulled plugins that are shared here, it may have malicious codes? And which one is not approved by you? And is there a site that can scan and find these codes?

Here are addons available on Digits' Addons page. I've divided them into 2 files - FREE and PAID.

FREE Addons
A. Additional Gateways (latest is v4.9.4)
B. Login-Signup Page/Popup Builder (latest is v0.9.6.7)
C. Merge Phone Number (latest is v2.0)
D. Old Account Migrator (latest is v1.8.2)

PAID Addons
E. User Account Approval ($19) (latest is v1.2, I only have v.1.1)
F. REST API ($24) (latest is v2.2)
G. Forced Login Page Lock ($9) (latest is v2.0.1)
H. Country Based SMS Gateway ($19) (latest is v1.9.1)
I. Additional Fields & Logic Builder ($14) (latest is v1.7)
J. Email Filter ($9) (latest is v.1.5)
K. One Click Login / Signup ($19) (latest is v3.2)

Now, all of these addons are original. Meaning, they are not nulled and that is why they check purchase code on main plugin. If it's missing or main plugin is nulled, addons will auto-disable itself. It goes for both FREE and PAID addons.

I've tested it myself using a valid purchase code. Digits main plugin validate each addon against purchase code.
screenshot-2022.07.16-13_09_22.png

This is how it remains enabled because even addons are validating against purchase code.
screenshot-2022.07.16-14_32_00.png

Finally, this is how Digits' ADDONS dashboard will look like when addons remain enabled. I've tried these addons with nulled version, but they don't work and auto-disable themselves. NOTE: This screenshot is not of nulled version.
screenshot-2022.07.16-14_35_31.png

Hope those who have experience nulling this plugin take this into consideration.

Attachments

• Digits - FREE Addons.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 104
  • Digits - PAID Addons.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 153
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock