• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login v8.4.2.2

No permission to download
Addon not working with 7.8.1.1 (User Approval Already Purchased by Me with help of Vijay1 & another Logic builder downloaded from babiato)
This add-on perfect working with 7.8.0.2.
if i upgrade 7.8.0.2 than addon getting inactive automatically and not working.
Please help anyone thanks in advance.

Attachments

• digapprove (1).zip
    113.3 KB · Views: 33
  • digbuilder 0.9.6.5.zip
    160.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Reactions: magikx
Yep. I can confirm the Addons becomes inactive when you access main plugin (Digits) settings. Everything works fine in v7.8.0.2. Anybody got a solution?

Digits v7.8.1.2​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

Attachments

• digits-v7.8.1.2n.zip
    10.7 MB · Views: 281

Digits v7.8.1.2​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.
addons no working... :(

• Sad
Reactions: Kao X3
Plugin Digits v7.8.1.2 from #925. New files recorded over old Version 7.8.0.2.
All addons only from Babiato! 1635443632616.png

Plugin Digits v7.8.1.2 from #925. New files recorded over old Version 7.8.0.2.
All addons only from Babiato! 1635443632616.png
You won't be able to install addons directly from the main plugin, as said earlier, you must install manually.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
You won't be able to install addons directly from the main plugin, as said earlier, you must install manually.
Add-ons are already installed and activated manually.
But where i change setting on addons in v. 7.8.1.2?

Last edited:
Tell me an addon that you are not able to use.
Login-Signup Page/Popup Builder
Merge Phone Number
One Click Login/Signup

Window with available addons no activated in v. 7.8.1.2
1635449572130.png

This scrinshot from v.7.8.0.2 (good working)
1635449731298.png

Login-Signup Page/Popup Builder
Merge Phone Number
One Click Login/Signup

Window with available addons no activated in v. 7.8.1.2
1635449572130.png

This scrinshot from v.7.8.0.2 (good working)
1635449731298.png
It's true, it would be nice for someone to make the clean version (untoutched) available so I can check it out better.

4 Free Digits Addons - Latest
Enjoy
Do you have the original version of Digits?

What's happening is the following (I don't know why):

When installing the Digits plugin and any addon of it, if you go to the Digits settings and click on the Addons tab automatically the addons are disabled.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock