• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DID YOU KNOW? All about BABIATO!

abaeakili

Jun 7, 2020
localhost
external-content.duckduckgo.com.png

I never knew a community such as Babiato existed until I was searching for something and got to it through one of the links, since then I have learnt how to use the platform, support others and learn from others as well.

I know I am pretty new here, but I am grateful for the little time in which I have made friends and even started a small startup with a friend from here. Without further ado, I want to delve in and share some interesting facts I found online about this babia.to site and our wonderful community. Feel free to correct me in the comment section below.

1. There are Over 111,489 Members
2. 39,728 different threads
3. 410,924 message threads
4. Makes up daily unique users of about 32,538 and has
5. about 1,024,947 Monthy site visits which account to
6. about 283,076 web page visits per day
7. Babiato.co Alexa Rank stands at 75,990 and the
8 Average Visitor duration is 12 Minutes.
9. According to Alexa Rank, the site is worth US $584,673.50 and is estimated to be able to generate
10. at least a Yearly Revenue of $292,335.80
11. 21.2% of visitors are primarily from India (or maybe uses VPNs 😃), followed by Nigeria and the US with 9.6% and 8.1% respectively.
12. Built on PHP, Uses MySQl for database, XenForo to manage messaging boards, and also uses some React in some components.
13. For advertising, it relies on Google Adsense.

Now YOU Know.

NOTE: This information is only intended for educational purposes.

Give me a like. (y)

I never knew a community such as Babiato existed until I was searching for something and got to it through one of the links, since then I have learnt how to use the platform, support others and learn from others as well.

I know I am pretty new here, but I am grateful for the little time in which I have made friends and even started a small startup with a friend from here. Without further ado, I want to delve in and share some interesting facts I found online about this babia.to site and our wonderful community. Feel free to correct me in the comment section below.

9. According to Alexa Rank, the site is worth US $584,673.50 and is estimated to be able to generate
11. 21.2% of visitors are primarily from India (or maybe uses VPNs 😃), followed by Nigeria and the US with 9.6% and 8.1% respectively.
12. Built on PHP, Uses MySQl for database, XenForo to manage messaging boards, and also uses some React in some components.

Now YOU Know.

Give me a like. (y)
You had done well man! 😄

You had done a complete thesis on Babiato. 😛

@Babak I think we need to give him a PhD Degree 😂 LOL!!

Now YOU Know.

Give me a like. (y)
Great Job OP! I did not know I am a member of such a great community! Thank you for short intro!

Reactions: abaeakili
Great Job OP! I did not know I am a member of such a great community! Thank you for short intro!

You are welcome, this is a very unique community and if you give your best, you'll receive the best. This is one of the best tech related diverse community. Karibu.

The revenue part is amazing. I was told one of my site was averaging 1000$ a day. I was barely making 1.00$.
Yes, this is usually true.. but it's also an estimate.. if you optimize it for money, and if that is your core business model, then you might as well hit that estimate and even more.

Yes, this is usually true.. but it's also an estimate.. if you optimize it for money, and if that is your core business model, then you might as well hit that estimate and even more.
Everything is optimized. Living with my parents now.

Just curious, why is babiato allowed to use adsense when the content of the site are mostly nulled products? Is nulled software like wp plugin and wordpress allowed in adsense?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock