• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DHWCPage - WooCommerce Page Template Builder

DHWCPage - WooCommerce Page Template Builder v5.3.5

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

WooCommerce Single Product Page Builder - Download Free WooCommerce Single Product Page Builder Nulled CodeCanyon 7605299

logo.png
Download Free WooCommerce Single Product Page Builder Nulled CodeCanyon 7605299
Build template for Woocommerce product detail page with Visual Composer to create product detail pages of differentcurrent version 4.0 available for download!

If you have the problem concerning display single product of Woocommerce when use Visual Composer. you want use Visual Composer to build templates for each products when view single product.

No problem, with this...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: senator
Babak updated WooCommerce Single Product Page Builder with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Single Product Page Builder v5.0.4

Download WooCommerce Single Product Page Builder v5.0.4 Free Nulled
v5.0.4 - DHWCPage - WooCommerce Page Template Builder

• Compatible with WooCommerce 3.6
  • Add support custom template for each product types
  • Add support custom style and font family for product title
  • Change pages template settings to sub-tabs
  • Add Edit Shop link on admin bar
  • Small fixes and improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated DHWCPage - WooCommerce Page Template Builder with a new update entry:

DHWCPage v5.1.6

Download DHWCPage v5.1.6 - WooCommerce Page Template Builder Nulled Free
v5.1.6

- Fix problem products archive not show
v5.1.5
  • Fix problem when use Single Product shortcode
  • Add custom style for My Account Navigation
  • Fix duplicate content with use Custom template for Cart, Checkout, My Account page
  • Fix problem in My Account login form
  • Small fixes and improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock