• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DevDojo TailwindCSS Page Creator Premium Components

DevDojo TailwindCSS Page Creator Premium Components v4.20.21 Update

No permission to download

hiy0104

Jan 19, 2021
Santa Monica, CA
hiy0104 submitted a new resource:

DevDojo TailwindCSS Page Creator Premium Components - Components from the ultimate TailwindCSS drag'n drop page creator

Tails is the ultimate TailwindCSS Page Creator. Need a website for your next great idea? Tails is the perfect tool to creating a beautiful landing page. Over 120 design blocks you can mix and match to craft the perfect landing page for your next project.

Alright, I'll be honest, their builder completely sucks. But their components are pretty top-notch in my eyes. These components are heavily geared towards making beautiful...

Read more about this resource...

hiy0104 updated DevDojo TailwindCSS Page Creator Premium Components with a new update entry:

Page builder

Hey guys, I'm in the process of making a tailwind page builder for my "real job" anyways, so hold on tight. It could be uncomfortable for some to make pages solely with a text editor.

In the meantime, I believe you can use open source WYSIWYG editor, grapejs with some modifications. It might be more heachaches than its worth though, judging by the github issues section. Or fu** it, bring back Dreamweaver baby. No idea what the 'hip' WYSIWYG editor these...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak and semerkhet
any progress on videos? :)

Downloading now. Not the most efficient method, but the guy above's method does work. I would've thought that there would be hundreds of Vimeo downloaders ready to go as an extension.

The videos really don't load unless you download the page as a file locally first... even though the video is still being served by the CDN. What is this sorcery. Very interesting.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock