• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xml importer problem

Turkuaz

Sep 30, 2020
I have used many different xml importer plugins but same problem is happening. The xml file I uploaded appears in the frame. I want it to appear full page like its original site. How can I do that?

xml sorun.png

How can I import xml data as a full page (as in the original site) to my own wordpress site?

The reason no one answered is because you don't give enough details about what you have and what you want to achieve. Tell us more - what site are you exporting from, where are you importing, what software/plugins are you using... I don't understand anything from your screenshot. Try to clear things up.

OK, this is better, I am beginning to understand. I still need some answers:

1. What is the "original site"? I want to see how that looks.
2. The way the link is embedded, that's the default way Wordpress handles link previews. I guess you need extra code/plugin to change the way the links are previewed. But I first need to see the original site that you are trying to copy.

You are not importing the site content, you are importing a link to the original site. The "loc" is pointing to a html which wordpress reads as a link and not as content.

You should try a scraper plugin would probably work better.

You are not importing the site content, you are importing a link to the original site. The "loc" is pointing to a html which wordpress reads as a link and not as content.

You should try a scraper plugin would probably work better.
But how do those who import the content in the xml file full page with the xml importer plugin. I'm trying to understand this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock