• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Desprate for A Better Hosting

Contabo has great prices. I was happy with them besides that for some reason their machines were slow. On paper, I had massive RAM, CPU etc, but it was never really fast. Another thing I didn't like is that the re-installs could take quite some time.

Once my installation broke on a Sunday and I had to wait until Monday for them to fix it.

I loved the huge disk space they include and the snapshots.

ONLY go there if you know you'll never need support. Their support is not only horrible (slow, closed on Sundays and at night), but they try to charge you for every support call - even if the problem is on their end. And then they only have email support and you'll wait for responses. Make sure you put every possible detail like your customer number etc. in the initital support request or they will play bingo with you.

I heard that improved, but I faced several outages in the year I was there. Whether the host machine broke, they turn it off for updates or ... just because. Never had as many outages with any other provider.

My latest experience with them was that they sent me a "we want you back special" ... I was about to book it for the disk space. Order didn't go through. Upon asking them why, they told me they cancelled my account for not paying. They later apologized as I did pay until I cancelled - but it's the amateur hour you have with Contabo a lot of times.

I would stay away from Digital Ocean for the sole reason that they have so many shitty customers that many people have the ASN blocked. I know I have. That wouldn't matter if you don't install a crawler or something that visits other sites.

It's just a question of taste. I don't want to be in the neighborhood of harmful people or be associated with OVH, Digital Ocean.

I am with Racknerd now and very happy with everything. Quality of service, support and price.
Where are your servers located? USA?

I've used blue/justhost for the past 12 years. that's all I know, hoping this thread will provide more insight.

Hey all,

Been reading a lot of material around Babi as well as online about quite a few hosting providers.

I came down to the following list that have a very decent value for money. My emphasis is on customer tech service, speed and price (a mixture of them all)

Would love to hear your thought/experience with these hosting providers for either cloud or vps with cpanel, and would love for recommendations:

1. Cloudways (digital ocean)
  2. A2 Hosting
  3. GreenGeeks
  4. Contabo
FYI i am currently with Hostgator on their business cloud plan for about $150 per year and I feel that even that is a waste of money because of the support I get.
Go for Namecheap. They are the best on every aspect, according to my experience. If you are not looking for a girlfriend, then Namecheap is the best option in my opinion. But who knows, you may eventually get a girlfriend from their team. ;) 😇

Fastcomet is my first choice.. their support is just awesome, even for technical glitches... they just never disappoint

Pm me :) I can give you hosting on a high end server. I can sort you out a package.

Last edited:
No its not indian hosting nor remotely close to it. I own an IT consultancy company so please don't judge before you know the facts.

Honestly i really just want to know about the companies I mentioned above XD I keep getting more hosting names it just confuses me. I appreciate the help though.

Search Google for Contabo reviews. Once you sift through all the fake affiliate sh** you'll quickly find out this provider isn't even worth considering.

@m1zz @alchemyst try https://hostginee.com

I can give you 1 month free trial, just try the server and if you like it then only you pay. If you want to try then check the hosting package on website and inbox me the package name, I will create your account for 30 days.

I use Digital Ocean with Spinupwp works great and you can up your digital ocean plan and your needs expand

Give us a try? Hit me up if you'd like to have a free trial setup :)

I use both A2 Hosting and Hostinger for about 2 years now, mainly for Wordpress websites.
They both have a very good TTFB.
I believe Hostinger has cheaper plans.
But A2 Hosting wins in customer support from my experience.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock