• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Designer Powerup for Elementor

Designer Powerup for Elementor v2.3.3

No permission to download
Babak updated Designer Powerup for Elementor with a new update entry:

Designer Powerup for Elementor v2.2.3 Nulled

Download Designer Powerup for Elementor v2.2.3 Nulled Free
v2.2.3 - 1st March, 2021: Thanks to @NullMaster
Enhancement

• Quick Spacers toggle shortcut "Ctrl+Q" now changed to "Opt/Alt + S"
  • Increased section column count to 25
  • All editing handles hidden when dragging the spacers
  • Column borders thickened by a bit to improve visibility with Grid Visual Overlay enabled
  • Extended blob image width and height control limits beyond 100%

Read the rest of this update entry...

ERROR

Fatal error: Cannot declare class FS_Storage, because the name is already in use in /home/u146132751/domains/*****************/wp-content/plugins/elementor-designer-powerup/elementor-designer-powerup.php on line 25
cannot declare class fs_storage => allready in use..
solved.
You have another plugin that works with the same class. Change your class name. or disable other add-ons. try it like that.

cannot declare class fs_storage => allready in use..
solved.
You have another plugin that works with the same class. Change your class name. or disable other add-ons. try it like that.

arrow. version of this plugin fails to activate.

with the events calendar.

I've tried these methods:

wordpress safe mode is active.

all extensions are disabled.

all plugins are active. (Except Designer Powerup for Elementor v2.2.3)

Designer Powerup for Elementor v2.2.3 activated ERROR

Designer Powerup for Elementor v2.2 DOWNGRADE enabled

this version conflicts.

arrow. version of this plugin fails to activate.

with the events calendar.

I've tried these methods:

wordpress safe mode is active.

all extensions are disabled.

all plugins are active. (Except Designer Powerup for Elementor v2.2.3)

Designer Powerup for Elementor v2.2.3 activated ERROR

Designer Powerup for Elementor v2.2 DOWNGRADE enabled

this version conflicts.

and also conflicts with this plugin.

E_COMPILE_ERROR at line 22 of /home/u146132751/domains/******/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/common/vendor/freemius/includes/class-fs-storage.php Cannot declare class FS_Storage, because the name is already in use

I just removed the code that pertains to that section it declares, & then it activated fine...

But I am testing on 3 different sites, it is buggy, I have the same plugins on 2 & am testing the master addons, on the 3rd, & man text is jumpy, connection errors & timeouts, & speed is slow & almost dial-up speed.

error, no is possible activate this plugins. Please, checked and uptade a new version. Thanks!

error, no is possible activate this plugins. Please, checked and uptade a new version. Thanks!
The licence activation is only needed for updates. All functions work without it.

Reactions: Babak
The licence activation is only needed for updates. All functions work without it.
I'm not talking about that. I say that the plugin gives a fatal error in Wordpress. I have tested it with a clean installation, with only Elementor and Elementor PRO.

If possible to supply updated version, greatly appreciated...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock