• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Design contest script / plugin / component?

AndreiAndrei

Jul 28, 2020
Hey,

I did my research, but turned out empty. Maybe someone here has an idea or knows about a script / plugin / component that has the features needed to run a website like 99Designs.com, DesignHill.com, LogoTournament.com etc.

Basically a crowdsourcing design contest script where clients launch contests and designers submit entries.

I did find a few scripts like that but they were obsolete (6years+ with no updates)

Not looking for a handout or anything, a link where to purchase something similar would suffice.

Thanks!

Hi there

From what i see, at least in the first 2 sites you mentioned, the contests are just a fancy name for offers received, so basically if you take any plugin or theme similar to fiverr, upwork, freelancer etc, modify the naming, you are good to go.

I hope this helps.
Cheers.

Reactions: mlm
Hi @nobs

Thanks for the reply. It's actually not a bid platform (like freelancer was or still is) or a gig platform. The gist of it is clients opening contests / tournaments, designers uploading the design, client rates and gives feedback then chooses someone as the winner who'll get the prize. Whereas the platforms you're mentioning is people offering services on projects. They have a few similarities (they're both crowdsourcing) but they differ in key features.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock