Dentiwa - Dentist & Medical Unbounce Landing Page

Dentiwa - Dentist & Medical Unbounce Landing Page v1.0

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CYBERGYPSY

Trusted Uploader
Jan 1, 2019
Earth
CYBERGYPSY submitted a new resource:

Dentiwa — Dentist & Medical Unbounce Landing Page - Dentiwa is a premium unbounce template designed for modern dentists, dental care clinics, dentistry

Dentiwa is a premium Unbounce template designed for modern dentists, dental care clinics, dentistry, and medical landing page template. Create a landing page for the dental doctor, emergency services, oral health, dental braces, dental cosmetic, tooth decay, dental filling, and more.

Top Features:

• Drag & Drop Page Builder
  • Desktop + Mobile Versions (Responsive Design)
  • Clean and Beautiful Design
  • High Converting Template
  • Real-Time Statistics
  • Well documentation...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak

csiszeronas

Jul 26, 2021
I heard about this application when I was undergoing advanced training at this clinic, acceleratemypractice.com, and it seemed to me that this is an excellent application that many more people should learn about. After all, first of all, it is handy and easy to use. Although, the benefits of it are enormous. And finally, I came across a post that indicates this application, and I am thrilled that more and more people are learning about it. I hope our clinic will someday force all employees to use this application because technology is constantly evolving!