Demand - buy: Crocoblock lifetime

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

David.Gry

Feb 28, 2020
Hello,

I am looking to buy a lifetime license for at least 1 year for an unlimited number of websites or an absolutely unlimited license
and a lifetime license for the "Crocoblock" plugin or the whole set.

Please offer. Thank you!

David.Gry

Feb 28, 2020
It's sound good, thats nice idea. I looked only two wayes.

1) 1 year license but unlimited sites - 265 $ - 5 people (53 $ per one people)
2) All inclusive life time - 750 $ - 10 people (75 $ per one people)

The first 5 or 10 people (so far I am a colleague) will make a purchase. Those who fail to do so and want to buy a license from us will receive a better price and the money will be calculated among all those who made the first purchase at the beginning. What do you think?

novagoesboom

Dec 2, 2020
No idea there were requirements for a few people getting together to pool money and buy something just among themselves (not for reselling....)

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Would you want to run it then if there were enough people who'd buy?
I'd actually suggest having a look at this post by @TassieNZ ...

You'd meet the requirements for this in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: novagoesboom

novagoesboom

Dec 2, 2020
I'd actually suggest having a look at this post by @TassieNZ ...

You'd meet the requirements for this in a couple of weeks.

THANKS! Didn't show up in search, or maybe was further down

Reactions: Medw1311

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
razonverdad