• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DeepSound - Ultimate PHP Music Sharing & Streaming Platform

DeepSound - Ultimate PHP Music Sharing & Streaming Platform 1.5.2

No permission to download
Is
Code:
mod_rewrite
module loaded?

What is the server running? Apache?
Il fix it, it was an error whit mysql and apache i think and i dont know why that happed but i just re-install mysql and apache and it work. Thanks for take your time to try to help me.

DeepSound Theme doesn't allow us to change the logo or favicon of the website, although we change it again and again it will show default images of the theme.

Pumped into this installation error
1657040783058.png
https://babia.to/threads/deepsound-the-ultimate-php-music-sharing-platform.8912/post-770745 download this file and replace in install directory, also if you dont have php.ini file in your root folder of the script create and paste this
post_max_size = 5024M
upload_max_filesize = 5024M
output_buffering = Off
max_execution_time = 6000
max_input_vars = 3000
max_input_time = 5000
memory_limit = 800M

And before to state your problem read the old posts and reply's from this thread.

Reactions: Babuthecodes
https://babia.to/threads/deepsound-the-ultimate-php-music-sharing-platform.8912/post-770745 download this file and replace in install directory, also if you dont have php.ini file in your root folder of the script create and paste this
post_max_size = 5024M
upload_max_filesize = 5024M
output_buffering = Off
max_execution_time = 6000
max_input_vars = 3000
max_input_time = 5000
memory_limit = 800M

And before to state your problem read the old posts and reply's from this thread.
SUCCESSFULLY installed the file. But these errors are unbypassable

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220705-215814_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220705-215814_Chrome.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 18
SUCCESSFULLY installed the file. But these errors are unbypassable
Edit my.cnf (the MySQL configuration file).

sudo vi /etc/mysql/mysql.conf.d/mysqld.cnf
Locate the timeout configuration and adjust it to fit your server.

[mysqld]
wait_timeout = 31536000
interactive_timeout = 31536000
Save the changes and exit the editor.

Restart MySQL to apply the changes as follows:

sudo /etc/init.d/mysql restart

I would like to report that i just uploaded new version and do update from 1.4.6 to 1.4.7 and working fine. No error where found

I would like to report that i just uploaded new version and do update from 1.4.6 to 1.4.7 and working fine. No error where found
Hi, There is a problem with the download link...
It encounters an error in the middle of the download and the download stops

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock