• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Deep – Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Deep – Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v5.1.11 Nulled

No permission to download
TassieNZ updated Deep – Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Deep – Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme 4.2.9 NULLED

=changelog=
v 4.2.9 – 23 September 2020
- Added: New demo "gym" for Elementor
- Added: New demo "cryptocoin" for Elementor
- Added: New demo "architect" for Elementor
- Added: New demo "car" for Elementor
- Added: New demo "car services" for Elementor
- Added: New demo "Web Design" for Elementor
- Added: New demo "easyseo2" for Elementor
- Added: New demo "boutique" for Elementor
- Fixed: Demo importer progress bar
- Fixed: Event importing issues
- Updated: WPBakery Page Builder to 6.4.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

TassieNZ updated Deep – Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Deep – Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme 4.3.0 NULLED

v 4.3.0 – 31 October 2020
- Added: New demo "Health" for Elementor
- Added: New demo "Lawyer" for Elementor
- Added: New demo "Travel" for Elementor
- Added: New demo "Construction" for Elementor
- Added: New demo "Consulting" for Elementor
- Added: New demo "Happypets" for Elementor
- Added: New demo "rtl" for Elementor
- Added: More styling options for elementor widgets
- Added: Undo - Redo for Header Builder
- Added: Live editor for Header Builder
- Fixed: Post view counter
- Fixed...

• Love
Reactions: jameswilliam
Thanks for the update. But there is some problem in this latest version of deep theme. The header builder is not working properly. I can't change the logo as there is no save option there. In previous version it was working fine, but in this version it is not working.
This was good theme. I gave up on it recently.

Reactions: Iron-Man
Can you tell me what problems you faced in deep theme?

Many, but starting from the performance, that killed everything. I am a web developer and a web designer, so I write tons of CSS codes. Sometimes I use Elementor and want to add custom CSS from the backend. There is an available option to do this for the whole page, not for individual elements. It's a very annoying bug because you never know where your cursor is, and this is only with deep. Speed in general. It became a languid and not a very well-optimized theme. They started adding tons of code in it that's unused. It was a great theme back in the days. I just forgot about it.

Reactions: Iron-Man
Thanks for the update. But there is some problem in this latest version of deep theme. The header builder is not working properly. I can't change the logo as there is no save option there. In previous version it was working fine, but in this version it is not working.
It's updating automatically. They have removed the save buttons from the header builder. Of course, creating a lot of bugs.

Hi, @TassieNZ
Could you please update the latest version of Deep v4.3.2, this fixes lots of bugs.
v 4.3.2 – 20 December 2020
- Fixed: Theme Options Style
- Fixed: Some minor issues
- Updated: WPBakery Page Builder to 6.5.0
- Updated: Slider Revolution to 6.3.3
Thanks

Reactions: ramfy

Deep – Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme 4.3.2 NULLED

=changelog=

v 4.3.2 – 20 December 2020
- Fixed: Theme Options Style
- Fixed: Some minor issues
- Updated: WPBakery Page Builder to 6.5.0
- Updated: Slider Revolution to 6.3.3

v 4.3.1 – 8 December 2020
- Compatibility: WordPress 5.6
- Compatibility: PHP 8.0.0
- Fixed: Header builder issues
- Fixed: Element pack conflict
- Updated: WPBakery Page Builder to 6.4.2
- Updated: Quform to 2.12.1
- Updated: Element Pack to 5.6.0
- Updated: Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder to 3.19.7...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock