• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop 6.6.1

No permission to download
Shayan Xtreme updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

Updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop 6.6.1

Update highlights

This version updates the Profile Music widget to no longer exclude Hidden purchases, as well as fixing a couple reported issues.

Complete Change Log

Change: Profile Music items that were hidden from the postbit will now be shown in the profile widget
Fix: Fix CSRF error when approving items via the action bar
Fix: Purchases added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Wow
Reactions: DarKMaSk
I should first apologize for whatever I am going to say. It would not be pretty.

Mr. @Shayan Xtreme , you are a 'Trusted Uploader' here. You have downloaded this add-on from another site and uploaded here. This happened earlier with another uploader here. I don't know how did it happen because once I tried to upload a resource and could not upload it. Cause? I did not purchase it, though I checked every file by myself for any suspicious code, scanned with Virustotal Online and used it in one of my live sites. I don't know whether the original @Babak is still with us or someone is using his account and making these exceptions for some user levels. Now, if I keep aside this 'exceptions', I believe that there are some ethical rules are applied to badge named 'Trusted Uploader' which is, this badge holder should upload a resource after thoroughly checking all the files. But to my utter astonishment, I saw that it has not been done with this add-on... may be you were busy or you didn't care at all and only care for your badge here... I don't know. Now what is the basis of my allegation? See the pictures below:
Image 1:

dragonbyte-shop-6-6-1-modified-files-1.png

Image 2:

dragonbyte-shop-6-6-1-modified-files-2.png

Image 3:

dragonbyte-shop-6-6-1-modified-files-3.png

I understand that to null a script, some files need to be modified, but not the 'addon.json' and 'hashes.json'... I have confirmed it from another nullmaster whom I trust... really. To verify these files, I have taken the screenshots with the full path of the files. No other files have been modified. Now, I understand that it is not possible for an uploader to purchase every resource he/she upload here and I am OK with that. I am also Ok with the 'Exception' has been made by Babiato management but my point is, a 'Trusted Uploader' has the responsibility to check the files thoroughly before uploading here because Babiato has made this 'Exception' on good faith and because of this 'GOOD FAITH' they have given this badge 'Trusted Uploader' to you Mr. @Shayan Xtreme and you didn't care about its dignity and importance!!! How sad!!! Anyway, I will leave this to our respected Admin @Babak (if he is originally with us which we will never know but only to believe) for his consideration. At least I can say that I might not trust your uploads @Shayan Xtreme in future and please don't bother about my request for 'Dragonbyte Credit 5.8.2'. I will collect it from somewhere else whose uploads I really trust.. at least till date. And Babiato, my trust on you has been shaken due to these irresponsible 'TRUSTED UPLOADERS'... 2nd time.

The End!!!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock