• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Your Reviews

Aaddi

Mar 25, 2019
Pakistan
Hello,
I have created my blog. Kindly give your reviews how it is?

Niche: Baby Products Reviews and Guides
Plateform: Wordpress

How can I improve it more. Kindly share your thoughts SEO, Structure anything to be improved?
Website Link: Kidopick.com
Thanks

Last edited:
Whats the amount of traffic you are getting a month?
From a copywriting perspective, headlines seem unapealing and ordinary. You might want to spice them up a little. Use titles such as
The 7 secrets of x thing companies don't want you to know about
the 5 things you got to avoid at all cost while raising a baby
Does your baby have a super high IQ? find out with this quick test!
Why 70% of all poisonings happen to children under five and the best prevention of them all
this silent killer could be hurting your family, specially your children.
the 3 easiest methods to improve your baby's inteligence by 70%
What you should never do while feeding a baby
WARNING: Avoid these 2 popular parenting mistakes while raising a baby

And similar. Remember, if your headline is not super exciting, it does not work. You got to provide a way for them to stay for the longest time possible. Only way to achieve this is by some clickbait and emotionality.

• Love
Reactions: Aaddi
Whats the amount of traffic you are getting a month?
From a copywriting perspective, headlines seem unapealing and ordinary. You might want to spice them up a little. Use titles such as
The 7 secrets of x thing companies don't want you to know about
the 5 things you got to avoid at all cost while raising a baby
Does your baby have a super high IQ? find out with this quick test!
Why 70% of all poisonings happen to children under five and the best prevention of them all
this silent killer could be hurting your family, specially your children.
the 3 easiest methods to improve your baby's inteligence by 70%
What you should never do while feeding a baby
WARNING: Avoid these 2 popular parenting mistakes while raising a baby

And similar. Remember, if your headline is not super exciting, it does not work. You got to provide a way for them to stay for the longest time possible. Only way to achieve this is by some clickbait and emotionality.
hey dangler,
thank you for your points. I'm getting almost 50 traffic and its constantly increasing insanely as its a website.
As a matter of titles, I'm exactly putting the it as i have researched KWs. So, same title as researched.
And if I'm not wrong you're talking about to add some interesting to headings not article title?
and will it gonna impact if my title is spicy as you said (not what i researched) but KWs in articles are what i researched.
Regards

SEO:
If you take the same title that you have researched, then this title already exists for Google & Co. So if you use it too, Google will rank you worse than the original title because it's just a duplicate. This of course has an impact on your SEO. I hope you don't use the same texts again as you did in your research.

Dangler is absolutely right with what he writes. If you stick to it, you should have even more success.

Your main keywords like "baby, crib, guides, tips..." don't always have an H1 heading. Instead, they only have an H3. Important for SEO you should therefore highlight more.

Optical:
Also your pages are not harmonious and I personally miss the female touch. (logo, images, fonts..) I would let several women evaluate your page. They have a good eye for it. :)

You can see at first glance that they were simply cobbled together. Example: The "Terms and Conditions" are different from the "Privacy Policy". Why do the share buttons on the left hang on the "Terms and Conditions" and why is "Terms" misspelled? :) Also on other pages the share buttons are displayed completely wrong or are unnecessary.

Technically:
A contact form on WordPress pages only invites uninvited guests to come over you. Most of the time, no programmers work with WordPress and therefore these sites are especially vulnerable. Secure your contact form well or try to solve it differently. For social networks, you should delete the mailto. This was already very critical in the 90s.

In the mobile version (Phone, Pad) the primary footer is hidden. This means that the "Terms and Conditions" or the "Privacy Policy" are not displayed. This literally screams for a warning letter. :)

You can see you've made an effort, now it's down to the finer details.

• Love
Reactions: Aaddi and dangler
SEO:
If you take the same title that you have researched, then this title already exists for Google & Co. So if you use it too, Google will rank you worse than the original title because it's just a duplicate. This of course has an impact on your SEO. I hope you don't use the same texts again as you did in your research.

Dangler is absolutely right with what he writes. If you stick to it, you should have even more success.

Your main keywords like "baby, crib, guides, tips..." don't always have an H1 heading. Instead, they only have an H3. Important for SEO you should therefore highlight more.

Optical:
Also your pages are not harmonious and I personally miss the female touch. (logo, images, fonts..) I would let several women evaluate your page. They have a good eye for it. :)

You can see at first glance that they were simply cobbled together. Example: The "Terms and Conditions" are different from the "Privacy Policy". Why do the share buttons on the left hang on the "Terms and Conditions" and why is "Terms" misspelled? :) Also on other pages the share buttons are displayed completely wrong or are unnecessary.

Technically:
A contact form on WordPress pages only invites uninvited guests to come over you. Most of the time, no programmers work with WordPress and therefore these sites are especially vulnerable. Secure your contact form well or try to solve it differently. For social networks, you should delete the mailto. This was already very critical in the 90s.

In the mobile version (Phone, Pad) the primary footer is hidden. This means that the "Terms and Conditions" or the "Privacy Policy" are not displayed. This literally screams for a warning letter. :)

Outstanding SEO analysis. We are lucky to have well rounded users around here. I'm actually applying your advise as we speak on my own site. Cheers!

Last edited:
SEO:

Optical:

Technically:

Hey jackdanielz,
i have looked through and tried to act on your suggestions.
Basically I mean I don't copy paste the the title, usually includes some prefix/sufix.

kindly can you elaborate more about this point?
Secure the contact form, you mean for exp. captcha should be used ?
Lastly, have you analyzed it manually or some kind of tools.
Regards.

Hi.
Well done with for the performance, it takes 100/100 for Desktop & +87/100 for mobile.
I think the design needs more improvement, Colors, and designing is not catchy and don't relate to your niche, I think the main thing for you was the performance and technical SEO, ،For me the designing is not attractive,
I just checked the Home Page, and it was confusing and crowded.
Good Luck

Reactions: Aaddi and dangler
Hi.
Well done with for the performance, it takes 100/100 for Desktop & +87/100 for mobile.
I think the design needs more improvement, Colors, and designing is not catchy and don't relate to your niche, I think the main thing for you was the performance and technical SEO, ،For me the designing is not attractive,
I just checked the Home Page, and it was confusing and crowded.
Good Luck
Hey amir,
Can you add little more about the design how can it be improved?
How can I make the homepage simpler and related?
Thanks

Hey amir,
Can you add little more about the design how can it be improved?
How can I make the homepage simpler and related?
Thanks
I don't want to be mean but sorry , i'm very busy to spend more time to give a deeper review, again sorry,

But i have some suggestions for you,

The main and only thing you have to remember is,

" A complete and excellent copy is better than creating an original but weak or average level from zero"

it is my experience in the entrepreneurship in several businesses.

So what i suggest to you is find your perfect competitors. And get idea from them, go to awwwards.com and search for your niche and get idea from them, search in envato and themeoforest , you can use any theme's template in Elementor , you haven not to invent a new thing from zero, copy different ideas .

you're using Elementor and Astra , if you don't want to spend lots of time , you can just use Astra's prebuilt designs , I saw creative-blog and baby-store , you can combine them to a customized design, and it will be better than now.

To my taste i'm not fan of Boxed Layout , Full wide is more eye-catching

Good luck my friend

• Love
Reactions: Aaddi
I don't want to be mean but sorry , i'm very busy to spend more time to give a deeper review, again sorry,

But i have some suggestions for you,

The main and only thing you have to remember is,

" A complete and excellent copy is better than creating an original but weak or average level from zero"

it is my experience in the entrepreneurship in several businesses.

So what i suggest to you is find your perfect competitors. And get idea from them, go to awwwards.com and search for your niche and get idea from them, search in envato and themeoforest , you can use any theme's template in Elementor , you haven not to invent a new thing from zero, copy different ideas .

you're using Elementor and Astra , if you don't want to spend lots of time , you can just use Astra's prebuilt designs , I saw creative-blog and baby-store , you can combine them to a customized design, and it will be better than now.

To my taste i'm not fan of Boxed Layout , Full wide is more eye-catching

Good luck my friend
Appriciated

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock