DarkLup - Best WordPress Dark Mode Plugin

DarkLup - Best WordPress Dark Mode Plugin v2.1.4

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Deepansh

No pressure, no diamonds
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Apr 1, 2020
Root
babiato.co
Deepansh submitted a new resource:

DarkLup - Best WordPress Dark Mode Plugin - Download Free - DarkLup - WordPress Dark Mode Plugin

1655055527306.png

Turn dark mode on for your WordPress site with a single click.

Darklup dark mode plugin is such a tremendous dark mode enabling plugin for WordPress websites.

Darklup dark mode plugin works on your WordPress website for the frontend and backend section and converts high contrast light into low-power ones.

It’s able to create an eye-soothing color combination with your website in a dark mode color scheme.

The plugin can give you a stunning look for...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

Deepansh

No pressure, no diamonds
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Apr 1, 2020
Root
babiato.co
Deepansh updated DarkLup - Best WordPress Dark Mode Plugin with a new update entry:

V 2.1.1 13th June ( Nulled )

1. New 3 floating switch added
2.Floating Switch Preview on Plugin Back-end
3. Floating Switch can be scaled to increase or decrease size maintaining the aspect ratio
4.Exclude Element feature is way more developed with better Class & ID detection
5. Floating Switch position can be customized using window Percent along with existing Pixel Custom CSS Code will be saved on multi-line rather than a single line.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Deepansh

No pressure, no diamonds
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Apr 1, 2020
Root
babiato.co
I'm accessing the link for version 2.1.0:

So, when I access the Mega, appears a box to insert the encryption key.
I put this one: j62W-ik.....

And it doesn't, go to download page from mega.
Strange!! Here's the direct link.
Enjoy. :)

Reactions: SCHUMIBR

Deepansh

No pressure, no diamonds
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Apr 1, 2020
Root
babiato.co

Deepansh

No pressure, no diamonds
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Apr 1, 2020
Root
babiato.co
AdBlock Detected

Hi bro. Can you please help us?

I know the ads sometimes are too annoying and you want to use Adblock. But I think you can support us by adding Babiato to the whitelist. It will help us and our community.

Thanks for your help!

I've Disabled AdBlock