• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dark Web

wakakak

Feb 1, 2020
Your heart
hi all my friends. what do you think about the dark web.
anyone with dark web experience please..

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a so general question and it doesn't need a huge picture to ... what?

Ask away your concerns and you will get your answers. Probably.

With enough precautions you can visit there too. Do some research on google, you will find yourself.

yea, I have used it 2 years back and I also have a .onion domain, before one year
Do you want to know any particular thing or need to ask something ?

Well as per experience i have surfed a lot for my thesis for getting my certification and research work. But i suggest you not to visit the dark web just for fun without having any kind of proper information and procedure to surf. Like if you just want to surf it for fun or for practice then i would suggest you to first read some proper documentation for how to surf dark web safely? Anything else you want to ask?

Reactions: wakakak
apologize 🙏
No need for apologies but anyway accepted :LOL:
When you want to get an answer about something try to narrow your request (and here it comes my usual car resemblance): what you asked is like me asking "what do you think about cars? anyone with car experience?"

Well as per experience i have surfed a lot for my thesis for getting my certification and research work. But i suggest you not to visit the dark web just for fun without having any kind of proper information and procedure to surf. Like if you just want to surf it for fun or for practice then i would suggest you to first read some proper documentation for how to surf dark web safely? Anything else you want to ask?

TQ,
some proper documentation?, Will you share knowledge

No need for apologies but anyway accepted :LOL:
When you want to get an answer about something try to narrow your request (and here it comes my usual car resemblance): what you asked is like me asking "what do you think about cars? anyone with car experience?"

tonight my internet is very slow:unsure:

TQ,
some proper documentation?, Will you share knowledge
See don't learn thing by spoon feeding, as if you're really want to learn something new, something interesting then you should kick start your google web engine and start exploring. Everything is there in the web and try to explore and learn the things by your own because it will really help you lot for this.

See don't learn thing by spoon feeding, as if you're really want to learn something new, something interesting then you should kick start your google web engine and start exploring. Everything is there in the web and try to explore and learn the things by your own because it will really help you lot for this.
ok, appreciate

Reactions: ChintanBhat
Pls suggest some materials to help

I am a heavy user of it, Have so many onions regarding everything, from CCs to Adult content, or Private information, too many other things. That community is super awesome. Yes, the general visitors need to stay the hell away from any phishing type things or get in touch with someone who has some knowledge of the dark web.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock