• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CyberDeviL | Taking Retirement from Moderation & Resource Sharing PERMANENTLY !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, This place has been exceptionally nice place. With the quality control and all of you , i mean all your team is far better than most of the forums, even though it is a forum , it feels like a community. All thanks to everyone of you.
Just keep open mind, talk it out, vent it , and the other parties should listen. just get all this over with and stay strong stay together.
Always there for support. In fact would love to be your HR. Where i could resolve issues. Let me know @Babak @andykim
I'm missing many things here and need @Babak to make clear everything. Please everyone calm down and give @Babak time to back with us here.

Reactions: KangMus
This is what i call the digital movement, jokes apart we do not want to lose our mods they are really so much mature to understand the things. @Babak please try to get things resolved as soon as possible.

Hold your horses Jon Wick and Purple People-Eater. Give @Babak some time to chime in and provide his side of the story. This can all be done amicably.
Are you on the IPA again?

• Haha
Reactions: Energy
Yes, I'm not onl always on Babiato. Not many resources provided to the members by me. I do the server and make the site stable.

Maybe I will do something on Babiato like help the member resolve their stuck in the code or server, because I'm a developer.
Wasn't actually what I was meaning lol, but ok.

• Love
Reactions: 3nails1cross
Well,
About a year back I announced similar like this when one asshole annoyed me too much upon getting positive allowance from administrative allowance !!!

Despite admitting @Babak 's gratefulness over me, but I couldn't fit myself watching degradation of moderation system, overwriting decisions of moderators, decreasing the eligibility criteria etc.

As most of the people knows the current rulesets started with me, there were reasons and futuristic vision why I had set those rules, I - who believe to have mature understanding and proper judgmental sense tried to make the environment of Babiato error-free, abusiveness-free, scam-free, spam-free and so more.

Being a almost zero-earning guy I did not mind to spend over $$$ to by expensive resources like what I share (Xenforo resources, WP plugins etc) to contribute here and make everyone happy.

I won't go deeper on this. I just couldn't tolerate pathetic decision of Administration here (by over-ruling my fellow moderators, decreasing eligibility criteria of forum rulesets continuously).

I wanted to make a place better , not to see it getting ruined by blind visionary minds .

Since lots of previous suggestions, advises, conversations went to Hell, I won't care repeating them again, I am just tired of this SHITNESS .

I BELIEVE NO-ONE HAVE GOT HURTED/MIS-JUDGED/MISTREATED BY ME WITHOUT A VALID IMPARTIAL REASON !!!

With this I am taking my retirement from MODERATION JOB ON BABIATO & ALSO TAKING OFF FROM SHARING RESOURCES HERE ONWARDS (will log-off with applying profile-privacy soon) for PERMANENT BASIS . . . .

I Have many better things to do in my life . . Babiato failed to remain as my Virtual Home . Anyway, it was indeed a good journey with you all since last 2 years

MARK MY WORD . . . ONE SHOULD NOT EXPECT ME ANYONE HERE AFTER THIS FINAL POST . . STAY SAFE , TAKE CARE . . . GOOD BYE EVERYONE . .

NOTE: TO EXISTING MODERATORS , KEEP THIS POST ACTIVE/UNLOCKED SO IT REACHES TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS AT LEAST SO THAT THEY KNOW I AM GONE !!! THANK YOU .
Good luck in your life if you feel better like this.
Thanks for your contribution, but you'd better not go.

(sorry for my bad english)

Ow sh**! My 2nd home seems collapsing... :eek: what's happening...? BIG BOSS going out oh shitttt!!!!!! Im scared that without @CyberDeviL this forum will be unstable... Hayst. So sad 😞

Medw1311 and CyberDeviL bro Resignation is not approved. U BOTH STAY HERE MAY BE U CAN WORK SOME WHERE ELSE, YOU MAY BE HAVE SOME PERSONAL WORK BUT GIVE US SOME TIME FOR MOD. WORKS AS PER YOUR CONVINENT TIME ====BABAK BRO DOESNOT ONLY HOLDS THE RIGHTS WE BELOVED USERS HAVE ALSO THE RIGHTS TO DECIDE TOWARDS OUR MODS.​

1. one is the rule creator
2. other one is the most effective and active mod

@Babak bro they should stay

ALL GUYS COMMENT HERE WE NEED

Medw1311 and CyberDeviL NOT TO BE Retirement from Moderation.​

well after these long 10 years, this is the same thing I see in most of the community -

Extratorrent took down by Illegal reason
Corepack down by their Super Admin don't get paid and a lot to sh** too

but as per my experience, this thing can be shortened easily. and if someone really wants to release the weight from their shoulder we shouldn't give them a hard reason.

@CyberDeviL and @Medw1311 you guys should not bail on us. Please.

What would be left of the forum if you guys quit being amongst the team of mods?

Tassie might decide to walk too!

Jeeez that's so much to even imagine.

And other mods morale could hit bottom low. And Babiato? Becomes fallen?

I see most mods are always on grumpy mode; Perhaps because of matters not known to us.

If Babak doesn't know your value we do!

But if I was in you guys shoes. I think I'll bail as well but if @Babak could just reach an agreement with you guys, letting you guys handle matters and not interfere with your ruling which are in line with the forum rules.

Sometimes I feel Babak is too kind towards people or rather too soft towards taking "no going back" decisions.

I believe rules are laws and no one is above it.

You guys can just take a break or something perhaps from being Mods for now and when andykim (I barely know him actually) takes his stand and discusses with Babak, then give an original guarantee on how things will improve moving forward.

But to quit and mention "forever" as well?

Oh common we love you guys!

Please, @CyberDeviL @Medw1311 Stay.

And I think Babiato as a community should work on paying the mods something as well, when I mentioned subscription based forum, I noticed many people ignored my comments but it's necessary. You can't do so much, earn nothing and still get tossed around. Makes absolutely no sense.

Well,
About a year back I announced similar like this when one asshole annoyed me too much upon getting positive allowance from administrative allowance !!!

Despite admitting @Babak 's gratefulness over me, but I couldn't fit myself watching degradation of moderation system, overwriting decisions of moderators, decreasing the eligibility criteria etc.

As most of the people knows the current rulesets started with me, there were reasons and futuristic vision why I had set those rules, I - who believe to have mature understanding and proper judgmental sense tried to make the environment of Babiato error-free, abusiveness-free, scam-free, spam-free and so more.

Being a almost zero-earning guy I did not mind to spend over $$$ to by expensive resources like what I share (Xenforo resources, WP plugins etc) to contribute here and make everyone happy.

I won't go deeper on this. I just couldn't tolerate pathetic decision of Administration here (by over-ruling my fellow moderators, decreasing eligibility criteria of forum rulesets continuously).

I wanted to make a place better , not to see it getting ruined by blind visionary minds .

Since lots of previous suggestions, advises, conversations went to Hell, I won't care repeating them again, I am just tired of this SHITNESS .

I BELIEVE NO-ONE HAVE GOT HURTED/MIS-JUDGED/MISTREATED BY ME WITHOUT A VALID IMPARTIAL REASON !!!

With this I am taking my retirement from MODERATION JOB ON BABIATO & ALSO TAKING OFF FROM SHARING RESOURCES HERE ONWARDS (will log-off with applying profile-privacy soon) for PERMANENT BASIS . . . .

I Have many better things to do in my life . . Babiato failed to remain as my Virtual Home . Anyway, it was indeed a good journey with you all since last 2 years

MARK MY WORD . . . ONE SHOULD NOT EXPECT ME ANYONE HERE AFTER THIS FINAL POST . . STAY SAFE , TAKE CARE . . . GOOD BYE EVERYONE . .

NOTE: TO EXISTING MODERATORS , KEEP THIS POST ACTIVE/UNLOCKED SO IT REACHES TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS AT LEAST SO THAT THEY KNOW I AM GONE !!! THANK YOU .
Glad to hear that

• Angry
Reactions: Mr_Goli
Yep. MOD is the most boring work in IT's World, spent your personal time to clean sh** of innocent kids on the forum! I think you just did good job with your high passion not money!
I guess we need some new volunteers to keep this forum moving on!
Just be here a few months but say THANKS to MODs! Have happy with your new journey!

Reactions: lightspeedhacks
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock