• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CyberDeviL | Taking Retirement from Moderation & Resource Sharing PERMANENTLY !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
babak give a payments to ur mods, jk. Its up to you cyber, btw ty for all resources...

@CyberDeviL I'm really sorry about your decision. You are the oldest and golden member of this forum. I like the rules you have laid down here. These are the rules that need to be enforced to keep this forum clean and safe from spam, fraud, and scams. If you leave this forum we will lose the Golden Member.

@Medw1311 I would suggest you solve the problems between @Babak @CyberDeviL and try to stay here.

I wanna mentioned that you have said

"Would you be happy working unpaid for a boss that does not appreciate you?"
OF COURSE NOT!

@Babak
it's time to make a solid team that could have better rights on this forum and the decision of these golden members should be final. No change.

Team Babiato => @CyberDeviL @NullMaster @TassieNZ @Medw1311 @Physkx etc.

@andykim
As much as I know about you. You are the server administrator of this forum. Please do whatever you can to build a solid team. I agree with you, we can skyrocket this forum (if the rules are the same for everyone. If the moderators' decision is final. If the Administrator (@Babak ) rewards the moderators, who work hard here.)

I am also an old member of this forum, who has learned a lot from the moderators, from this forum.

If you are agree with me... STAND UP WITH TEAM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock